Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

Today "Don Balon" again insists to say that Varane wants to join Chelsea for next season.

In a report where they say that players from other teams do not want to join to Real Madrid for not trusting in the draft of Benitez. In addition, contends that several Real Madrid players do not trus in Benitez, and say that Jose has spoken to several Real Madrid players to explain how bad it is Benitez as coach.

At the end of the news "Don Balon" says: "And even Varane wants to leave for Chelsea of 'Mou' before putting on the orders of Rafa."

Varane is still possible!

In Spanish. http://www.donbalon.com/noticia/detalle/6761/los-fichajes-que-dan-largas-al-madrid-ante-las-dudas-del-proyecto-benitez

In English. http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.donbalon.com%2Fnoticia%2Fdetalle%2F6761%2Flos-fichajes-que-dan-largas-al-madrid-ante-las-dudas-del-proyecto-benitez&sandbox=1

I'd like to hope Mourinho isn't that egotistical, bitchy and unprofessional.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Racist

That is racist thinking that is racist. In fact I have the inner spirit of a trans-gender black lesbian muslim from Uganda.

Don't opress me.

Don't trigger me.

I am a womyn. Hear me scream freedom.

You've been in America for too long....

On the internet for too long you mean. Twitter and Tumblr is full of such nonsense. I don't even go on those websites but somehow they always seem to be everywhere I read.

Such a shame when you observe the communities of those sites that the feminist movement has degraded into a group of lesbian misandrists that have a chip on their shoulder.

Also you are a cunt.

On the internet for too long you mean. Twitter and Tumblr is full of such nonsense. I don't even go on those websites but somehow they always seem to be everywhere I read.

Such a shame when you observe the communities of those sites that the feminist movement has degraded into a group of lesbian misandrists that have a chip on their shoulder.

Also you are a cunt.

Degraded? Evolved.

Takes one to know one.

It's too early imo to buy him with Terry still playing, Cahill being first choice and Zouma developing himself at thunderous pace.

Maybe we could sweeten the deal by offering to loan him back to Madrid for a season.

Dont be daft. We get Cahill out now and put Varane in. We gradually put Zouma in more and more over the season and he takes over full yime at end of the year. Having 2 of the youngest most amazing central defenders together and not playing them would be like having Messi and benching him. (well you get me point)

Dont be daft. We get Cahill out now and put Varane in. We gradually put Zouma in more and more over the season and he takes over full yime at end of the year. Having 2 of the youngest most amazing central defenders together and not playing them would be like having Messi and benching him. (well you get me point)

We will need more English players by getting rid of Cahill.

Having said that though, bringing Clyne in does moisten one's appetite...

If Real let him go I will be amazed, anyway...

We will need more English players by getting rid of Cahill.

Having said that though, bringing Clyne in does moisten one's appetite...

If Real let him go I will be amazed, anyway...

I hear ya And who would we buy (homegrown) that would be an upgrade on who we have?

But I still think Cahill has not been good for alot of this season. Hes looked physically weak,thin,pale (like Schurrle did) And I would select Zouma over him. So IF we did get Varane it would be a no contest decision.

I hear ya And who would we buy (homegrown) that would be an upgrade on who we have?

But I still think Cahill has not been good for alot of this season. Hes looked physically weak,thin,pale (like Schurrle did) And I would select Zouma over him. So IF we did get Varane it would be a no contest decision.

Cahill improved again towards the end and was good at the start. As long as he doesn't make that blip a habit I have zero problems keeping him, but of course Zouma will overtake him in the next season or 2 - But then again, Terry'll likely either be gone by then or be playing few games. Cahill is not amazing in any respect really (except knowing where to put the blocks in) but he's consistently 7/10, his blip last season was a one off imo, and the only defender not to shrink in an ENG shirt (or maybe the rest are just shit).

For the future, Christensen will definitely be in with a shout. He's the ball playing defender we're looking for now. HG. Stones too - I'd like to see us buy him, maybe loan him back to Everton for a year. Fantastic prospect. Finally, Clyne. Replacement for Iva.

I'd like to hope Mourinho isn't that egotistical, bitchy and unprofessional.

Hi friend!

I agree with you. And also I hope that. I think those are the typical stories invented by journalists. I do not think Jose is doing that.

But surely Jose has spoken with Varane to explain to him that with us he will be in our starting eleven indisputably and with a manager who trusts in him.

Regards.

First of all I want to clarify one thing: Kurt Zouma must be with us next season. IMO this should be unnegotiable.

But if finally we signed Varane and Jose believed that could be good for Zouma go on loan to another team I think we would have to be smart and give in loan Zouma to another important team.

I think that Valencia would be the perfect option for Zouma. They will have to sell Otamendi despite not wanting to sell him. In this way Zouma would play in La Liga and Champions League next season with a coach (Nuno) with a similar mindset respect to Jose. It could be similar to the loan of Courtois to Atletico Madrid.

I read that Sampdoria wanted Zouma on loan. That would be crazy. The joke of the millennium ....

I do not would understand that we might go to give in loan Zouma. This season he has shown that he should be our first choice ahead of Cahill. And I think many of us share this opinion.

I understood Jose when he put Cahill - John Terry © at the end of the season because we could not take risks in the last games and we needed the experience of Cahill, but when the season is starting I think we could play perfectly with Zouma Varane- the first 4 matches in Premier League before the break for the international teams, and Varane - John Terry © in the final of Community Shield against Arsenal.

Honestly, I would not understand the loan of Zouma.

Regards.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You