UCL Final - Chelsea Vs Man Utd

James

The only thing I'll say is...

...all that blood sweat and tears of watching Chelsea getting to the final, and now we have to go through it all again next season!!

The Nearly Men, that's what we always are!!

Spurs, Barnsley, and United twice

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he's an idiot, ffs ! He's a very clever player, a player who breathe Chelsea, who think Chelsea, who's Chelsea hearted but at the eyes of the world, not me, I said it for the world who watched the game ( neutrals and oki Manure but I don't care about them ), he's the idiot of the game because of the way he took the penalty... Wanna a better explaination ? If well, just ask it... Damned, I think many of you missunderstand me.

you said 'terry the idiot of the night' - just how are we suppose to misunderstand you?

everyone is gutted but if you praise players when they do well and slag them when the falter then you're just a muppet for fuck sakes...

I don't think he's an idiot, ffs ! He's a very clever player, a player who breathe Chelsea, who think Chelsea, who's Chelsea hearted but at the eyes of the world, not me, I said it for the world who watched the game ( neutrals and oki Manure but I don't care about them ), he's the idiot of the game because of the way he took the penalty... Wanna a better explaination ? If well, just ask it... Damned, I think many of you missunderstand me.

You said, and I quote

Terry, the idiot of the night

Clear as day you labelled Terry an idiot. There is no misunderstanding here, only you reacting in an extremely crappy way as a supposed Chelsea fan.

And Stamford, don't worry mate, no way will Jim get at you for that. I feel the same sentiment.

What can be said? I just want to add my perspective, from across the Atlantic, in Chicago. I have been a CFC supporter since 1997, when football was first aired on television, mostly in pubs, here in the States. I was always a football fan, but not having access to watching games regularly, well, I never had a team. Until the 1997 FA Cup comeback win against Liverpool. Since then I have been die hard Blue and have been to several games at the Bridge.

I will not be calling anyone out today. Rather I would like to reflect on the season that was. Today truly gutted me. This season has been one of ups and downs, highs and lows. Todays game could have been won by either team. Were it not for the heroics of Cech it would have been over early. Were it not for the woodwork, twice, CFC might have ended it in regulation time. No one can be blamed. I feel everyone gave their all in the game. And while I might never have wanted to see Malouda on the pitch today, he was ok. It was just one of those things that you cannot account for. 98/100 JT scores that penalty, I am sure of it. But for whatever reason - fate, the rain soaked pitch, who knows - he hit the woodwork. What can you do? The elation I felt at Ronaldo's miss was only equaled by the dispair I felt seeing JT miss. As much as I wish it were different, and as much as I loathe seeing the Mancs win, there is nothing I feel, that was done incorrectly in this game. Both sides played hard and played well.

This season has been much like today. Lows followed by highs followed by the lowest of lows. I can't recall, in my 12 seasons of following CFC, a season like this one. This season tested many, not least of which has been the supporters. I know we are going to lose some of our favorites in this close season. Riccy? Lamps? Essien? Cech? Who knows. Anything is possible. I only know this. I cannot wait for the 08/09 Prem season to start, to get to the Bridge this Fall and wear my Blue shirt again, sit in the Matthew Harding stand and sing as CFC once again takes to the pitch.

Firstly, Hingis....Youve done the damage. No point explaining.

I just experienced the best moment of my life and the Worst moment of my life in space of 2 minutes. IT IS FUCKING KILLING ME!!!!!

Best Moment: Ronaldo(best player bbla bla fucking bastard) missed it. Wow I thought Iwould seriously have a blast taking digs at that gay bastard after the match.

Worst Moment: JT. JT of all the people missing it. I somehow had the feeling that he would miss it. Dont know why.

NOW,

DIDIER DROGBA CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!!.....FUCKING CUNT!!!...He Slaps Vidic for no reason with 2 monutes to go, and gets sent off. Had he been there, He would have taken the Penalty instead of JT.

What pisses me off evn more is, Manchester United team is full of youngsters. Our team is full of Stars, who are paid millions and we cant convert our chances.

I cant even imagine how Roman must be feeling. He invested soo much in the team. And we screw up.

One more thing. I was in a pub today to watch the match. And there were about 20 Man Utd fans and 5-6 Chelsea Fans. None of those Chelsea fans even bothered to cheer our team. Fuckign sitting there with the beer like bunch of morons. I screwed my thrroat yelling and cheering and arguing with the Man Utd Fans, and the rest were just sitting quiet watching the game. IN Contrast, almost all the 20 Man Utd fans were yelling and cheering the team......

I was sooo happy when Ronaldo missed it. I made a "Wanking " sign to all the manchester fans, but when JT missed, They all jumped around me. IT WAS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

I AM FUCKING GUTTED TO THE CORE!!!!

:( :(

Well, been up all night watching the game and tried not to cry after we lost and I just woke up crying after about 2 hours of sleep.

Devastated but really proud of the players. Better luck next time hopefully.

i was wondering if beletti or ashley cole missed instead of terry what would people said....

penalties are lottery....cant blame anelka it was a good save....

terry did his best....no one better to bury the winning penalty than him....no one with broader shoulders

fortune did not favor us tonight we hit the post 3 times including terry's penalty....

hope we can come again in the future.....

the last time mu reach the final was 8 years ago hope we wont take that long....

as for drog he can leave....really enough of him.....he turn off when we need him most

our so called best player ballack turn off too....lamps is the best for me tonight....could have easily win it for us

it hurts....

really

Edited by kbchel

I beleive Anelka was brought in the Extra Time. Another tactical mistake knowing it could be penalties, Grant should have got Sheva on instead of Anelka.

its soo painful, Cant wait till August.

I hope we make it again Like Milan did and win it next season. Fucking sweep all the trophies.

we are very close to the quadruple....

no offence to grant he did well but if mourinho was here, we would have got all 4

carling cup final vs spurs not arsenal not liverpoo....could have easily beaten them

fa cup we lost against barnsley, woudnt lose and would took it from portsmorth easily

we wont drop points last minute if JM was here....and we have secured the epl too

and finally Jm know how to handle MU in a one off game....more than anyone else...he might have kept a few surprises like fergie deep by playing ronaldo in the left.....

you can't see any coach taking us to the final next season....perhaps the season after that....

lamps definately has to stay

True..pretty close to a Quadraple. Like Rangers, who were in for a Quadraple few weeks back are out of two cups(I think), they are behind Celtic on GD, and they have one scottish cup final left. Could end up just like us.

We can still do it next season. ACMilan did it. So can we. Just need a breath of fresh air. We are playing with the same team for 2 seasons now. Wheres Manchester United had Owen Hargreaves, Anderson, Nani, Tevez who have made HUGE difference to their team.

LOL!!!......Well if we keep having seasons like the last 2. I think he will. And I dont blame him. He has invested alot on these players, and I cant even imagine what he must be feeling to have a season without a trophy.

The bad result, but we have an excellent team. I had no ticket for the game, despite the fact that I live in Moscow region. The atmosphere was impressive. Our fans were superb.

Someone from the users of this forum traveled to Moscow?

Very happy that I got photographed with Le Saux and get autograph)))))

Meh is guttering but done now cant be a lot done.Hopfully the 'wonderful Man you' will die down soon cause thats what makes it annoying.30 mins they were good and then we pressured and attacked attacked and were unlucky with the stupid post

Lets start next season now lol

And yeh Fergie waited around for the ref.Yeh I doubt nothing be said about that....yet if it was Jose that be the main talking point

Top post Elliott. If thats Belgian humour take it and shove it. There are a lot of us that ar'nt Johnny come Lately's on here and as Changingman puts it have a real empty feeling right now. Its going to be bad enough taking shit from other team supporters, let alone our own supposed supporters going in for the jugular. Hingis I Never saw JT Crying, Because I was too busy crying myself. 35 years man and boy and this is the biggest game ever and you come on here and slag John Terry Off its BOLLOCKS. Now fuck off and support the two bob team that you supported before Roman took over and you jumped on the Chelsea band wagon.

Jim If you think, I'm out of line I make no apologies and you can take the admin job off of me. Because right now I or any other loyal supporter does not need to read shit like this guy is spouting.

Your not out of line Steve, he needed to be told. Its twats like him that fuck me off now adays.

Terry the idiot of the night thumbsdown.gif

Hingis, your a bellend and a disgrace :rant: You've proven yourself to be a glory hunter so like Steve said do fuck off.