UCL Final - Chelsea Vs Man Utd

James

omg i dont no what to say

i feel sorry for JT man of the match imo he deserved to lift that trophy..

im heartbroken L(

good game i guess so unlucky :(

Edited by STEV3O

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What pisses me off evn more is, Manchester United team is full of youngsters. Our team is full of Stars, who are paid millions and we cant convert our chances.

Mmm. Scholes, Hargreaves, Giggs, Ferdinand, Neville...? .hardly youngsters -and last time I heard their wage bill was higher. As for converting our chances -Tevez ?

We hit the woodwork a few times just as Bayern did in 99. ManUtd had all the luck.

As Luke said, Ferguson harassing the ref ensured so many decisions went their way. Come the 2nd half the watershed moment was when Ferdinand went down with ''cramp''. We were completely dominating, and it would have only been a matter of minutes before we scored. With play held up for 3 minutes we lost our momentum. Second watershed moment taking Joe Cole off for the obviously unfit Anelka. I know Cole had been booked but he was our most creative.

The worst way to decide a game, and Terry saved Ronaldo McDonaldos blushes.

Penalties are shite for a game of that magnitude - replays would be much more dignified, or ''next goal wins '' like we used to play when we were kids.:)

Ended up same as Arsenals season in the end. Grant needs to go now.

Absolutely devastated. Was up till 3 AM watching the game (started around midnight here) and really couldn't sleep after that. Woke the entire neighbourhood screaming when Lampsy equalised. Broke down myself after seeing an inconsolable JT. Is going to be a long day at work today. Just can't get the game out of my head.

Last night really was a reflection of our season. After a really poor start it was just so good to see the likes of Lampsy, JT, Essien, and A. Cole turning it on and making a match out of it. Despite all his goals for us, have hated Drogba this season for his constant whinning, diving and "oh I so want to play in Italy" bullshit. Yesterday night really was the last straw and I hope it was the last we saw of him.

If there was anyone I wanted to see taking the winning penalty for us it was JT. And although he missed, if we ever happen to be in a similar situation again I would still want him to take it. He is our hero and always will be, and I just know it that he'll more than make up for this in the seasons to come. Penalties really are rather cruel on players who slip up and JT would surely remember this for a much longer time than anyone of us. Don't know about you folks but I still remember Baggio more for the terrrific player he was than for the penalty that he missed in 94.

IMO, with a new *competent* manager, with JT, Lampsy, Cech, Riccy, Essien, and A Cole sticking with us (which I'm sure they will) and a bunch of new signings in front, we'll do much better next season. For the time being though just can't take the "Manure Kings of Europe", "Greatest team ever" crap that's doing the rounds everywhere given the huge number of fan boys. And that too when the fact remains that we have literally owned them in all our matches ever since Mourinho took over.

Come 08-09, and we will show them who the better team is. :blue scalf:

I'm actually confused by that rule inflicted by FIFA's bureaufascists that got Drogba sent off. I mean, that didn't look like it would harm a fly (seems like the HSE has gotten into FIFA), whereas it was as though Vidic could have beaten Drogba to a pulp and not gotten even a verbal warning. Seeing as they like forms so much, I'd like to see them do six months hard labour filling out Health and Safety forms as to what was dangerous about it. I'm not at all sorry, if anyone from The Sun/The FA/The Labour Party is here, but that decision was ridiculous. :ballack:

I thought we had the game when Cheatiano "I'm the best player in the world but I'm not at all arrogant" Ronaldive missed, but thanks to the surface... :doh::(

It looks like :clown: is on his way out.

But I'm not bitter, oh no. Now get me the president of Sudan so I can tell him that the ref named his teddy bear Mohammad.

And I am henceforth converting to Liverpool/Man Utd/Arsenal...

Scroll down a bit more...

2/1 says that you'll find at least one Chelsea "fan" making that comment on the the Sun's website. :P

Edited by Drogba11CFC

How absolutely awful was that, there is no worse feeling in the world.

After the first 30 minutes we had united pegged right back and they never looked like scoring again. We looked so comfortable and the ammount of chances we created says everything, you just know though that somethings things are just never going to go your way, the post hits, the ammount of times we didn't get a corner we should have had or conceeded a corner we shouldn't, you just had that sinking feeling that it may not be your night. Then the pens, i wasn't confident in the slightest! Our shootout record is awful, but when we got down to JT's pen i honestly thought we had it won. Then bugger me, luck deserted us again and the ground went from under JT!!!

I think we can be incredibly proud of our team last night, and in the season in general! I would never have thought we would have achieved what we have this season....

Tbh i wasn't so sometimes i feel like i put my hate towards grant infront of logic..

Understandable. Its like something you love, say your mum marrying an evil stepdad.

btw I'm still pissed from last night. Thats pissed as in drunk, not the wanky yank way of saying annoyed.

Understandable. Its like something you love, say your mum marrying an evil stepdad.

btw I'm still pissed from last night. Thats pissed as in drunk, not the wanky yank way of saying annoyed.

hahaha understandable, you english lot have some capacity when it comes to drinking..

No need to be racist. But you're right England -and Scotland (CM 2000) probably world champs at drinking, and general disorderliness. And having dogshit on pavements.

Just woke up,Sat up listening to music and drinking until 7am, couldnt face the telly r radio, 4hrs sleep and a hang over of biblical proportions. Not going to take anything to try and cure it though, I put a whole lot of emotional upheaval into getting it last night and I feel I deserve to make it last just that bit longer.

One of the boys just txt me saying that it kicked off with the OB outside the Bridge last night, any news?

Just woke up,Sat up listening to music and drinking until 7am, couldnt face the telly r radio, 4hrs sleep and a hang over of biblical proportions. Not going to take anything to try and cure it though, I put a whole lot of emotional upheaval into getting it last night and I feel I deserve to make it last just that bit longer.

One of the boys just txt me saying that it kicked off with the OB outside the Bridge last night, any news?

You need to recover after all that. Came into work still cunted. Yeah cops running over fans

http://www.talkchelsea.net/forum/index.php...pic=1886&hl=

You need to recover after all that. Came into work still cunted. Yeah cops running over fans

http://www.talkchelsea.net/forum/index.php...pic=1886&hl=

Nice one FB, cheers for that. So it did kick off big time then eh, more than likely the OB over reacting as they tend to do.

Remember the 97 Cup final?, got back down to SW6, was in the Chelsea Potter at about 830pm and the OB turned up, wanting all the boozers closed, fucking caused a riot all by themselves. cunts