UCL Final - Chelsea Vs Man Utd

James

You are a twat mate. Chelsea deserves better supporters than you. JT saved us during the game and without him we may not even be in the final.

Crying means you are genuine, which You are obviously not, otherwise you would realise that Terry gives 110% every game and tonight was no different. If Belgium teams are really that good, fuck off and support one of those. You CANNOT blame losing a penalty shootout loss on one player.

Hear hear. John is a rock in defence. I admire him for having the guts to step up and attempt the winning penalty. I don't condone him because he failed. I am immensely proud of him.

Edited by Akemisu

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone notice how fergie was hound the ref at half time

and ironically in the second half we didnt get one single decision go in our favour??

im not blaming us losing on this, but will it be looked at.... of course not, its man utd after all

Terry the idiot of the night :thumbsdown:

Terry shouldn't take penalties, ffs. What a great thing to make you the fool of the night...

These are the two worst posts this forum has ever seen.

Terry the idiot of the night? Terry, Mr. Chelsea, who stood up to take the vital penalty, in the biggest game of his life, his club's life, every fan watching's life, and he slips on the slick surface slightly and by the slightest of margins a good penalty is an unlucky one. Is he really an idiot? No, you're an idiot.

You have spent a lot of time annoyingly telling me that you are a true Chelsea fan and seriously you are and seriously I am Chelsea forever and you come out with that bullshit? Get a fucking grip.

Extremely proud of the lads, once we got our act together in the second half we dominated them and were extremely unlucky not to score a second. Penalties are the cruellest way to lose for sure, but we didn't flounder, it just didn't go right. Very proud, gutted, but proud.

You are a twat mate. Chelsea deserves better supporters than you. JT saved us during the game and without him we may not even be in the final.

Crying means you are genuine, which You are obviously not, otherwise you would realise that Terry gives 110% every game and tonight was no different. If Belgium teams are really that good, fuck off and support one of those. You CANNOT blame losing a penalty shootout loss on one player.

I assume you don't get Belgian humor :whistling:  He saved us but yet he choked big time on the crucial penalty... From hero to anti-hero of the night.

I assume you don't get Belgian humor :whistling: He saved us but yet he choked big time on the crucial penalty... From hero to anti-hero of the night.

Bullshit is that "Belgian humour". He's not the fucking anti-hero, still very much a hero in my books. By the time he retires he will be regarded as the greatest legends Chelsea have ever seen along with Osgood and Zola, regardless of the bad luck he suffered tonight.

"My Whole World is Falling Down" sang William Bell, and it certainly fucking feels like it now. Dont think I've ever, ever felt as empty in my life.

Credit to Belletti for the spot kick after being ignored for the starting line up. Also to Frank for his courage throughout. JT is, and wlll always be Chelsea and it must be so hard to take, I am gutted for him. With the exception of Malouda and Drogba the players were outstanding.

Drogba's slap was Vidic was childish, and at such a late stage, He cost us. Now he can fuck off to Milan or wherever wants him. Unlucky for hitting the post but he done fuck all else. Malouda is the biggest waste of space since Dave Mitchell ( for our newer fans, no, he's not the dad of Phil and Grant) Sorry Avram, but times up too.

Man Ure?? the pathetic Ramblings of Ferguson, Giggs and Ronaldo about how much they deserve it. Oh fucking really??the first 30mins maybe.

Can't put into words how bad I feel, Gutted :(

Extremely proud of the lads, once we got our act together in the second half we dominated them and were extremely unlucky not to score a second. Penalties are the cruellest way to lose for sure, but we didn't flounder, it just didn't go right. Very proud, gutted, but proud.

Yeah, and the referee was sh*te as well...

we totally out played them, drogba was shite, bye bye didier.

malouda was shite. essien was getting skinned by ronaldive

we tried, my god did we try, but just not good enough, simple as that, not good enough

Bullshit is that "Belgian humour". He's not the fucking anti-hero, still very much a hero in my books. By the time he retires he will be regarded as the greatest legends Chelsea have ever seen along with Osgood and Zola, regardless of the bad luck he suffered tonight.

Ya think I'm dumb ? Terry is one of my fave player at Chelsea, I know he's a legend but this is somehow like Baggio in the WC Final 1994 in the USA against Brazil : He choked big time. It doesn't take away the fact he is a Chelsea legend...

Hingis., do fuck off please.

Thats an absolutely disgusting thing to say. As been said, JT 'is Chelsea'. He didnt 'choke', he slipt, it happens, and he'll be a wreck now for it for a long time. Had it not been wet, who knows?

Having ago at him for crying? What the fuck are you on about? The guy is Chelsea through and through, and this club means as much to him as it does anyone.

JT your a legend.

Ya think I'm dumb ? Terry is one of my fave player at Chelsea, I know he's a legend but this is somehow like Baggio in the WC Final 1994 in the USA against Brazil : He choked big time. It doesn't take away the fact he is a Chelsea legend...

And he's a idiot because of that? he's an idiot because he has the balls to step up to take the winning penalty? he is a idiot because he slipped?

Harsh...

seriously...you lot who are shittin on Chelsea or the lads right now are hollow man....christ...its god damn penalties...could have gone either way...this is not a player or managerial fuck up...its penatlies - a flip of the coin - so cut the lads some slack....

we played well and there is also the option of being gracious losers and congratulating man you....

support is a fickle thing eh? seems its always there when you win but rarely there when you lose...

Edited by Sunburn

he didnt choke, he slipped on the pitch, you could see the turf lift as he planted his foot.

terrible way to lose such an important match

i just knew anelka would miss as i watch him walk up to take the pen, did he look bothered, NOPE, and you wanna have a go a JT?

drogba spent the match rolling around on the floor, being a greedy fuck, and raising his hands right in front of the referee, you dont get that on park fields on sunday mornings from kids, pathetic, sack the cunt

Top post Elliott. If thats Belgian humour take it and shove it. There are a lot of us that ar'nt Johnny come Lately's on here and as Changingman puts it have a real empty feeling right now. Its going to be bad enough taking shit from other team supporters, let alone our own supposed supporters going in for the jugular. Hingis I Never saw JT Crying, Because I was too busy crying myself. 35 years man and boy and this is the biggest game ever and you come on here and slag John Terry Off its BOLLOCKS. Now fuck off and support the two bob team that you supported before Roman took over and you jumped on the Chelsea band wagon.

Jim If you think, I'm out of line I make no apologies and you can take the admin job off of me. Because right now I or any other loyal supporter does not need to read shit like this guy is spouting.

And he's a idiot because of that? he's an idiot because he has the balls to step up to take the winning penalty? he is a idiot because he slipped?

Harsh...

I don't think he's an idiot, ffs ! He's a very clever player, a player who breathe Chelsea, who think Chelsea, who's Chelsea hearted but at the eyes of the world, not me, I said it for the world who watched the game ( neutrals and oki Manure but I don't care about them ), he's the idiot of the game because of the way he took the penalty... Wanna a better explaination ? If well, just ask it... Damned, I think many of you missunderstand me.