Jan Vertonghen

Viper22

Besides Vertongens scumbag tactics to get another player sent off, the worst part was Tim Sherwood celebrating the goals like they'd just won the CL.

Absolute fucking vermin. Haven't been this pissed off about a team, besides chelsea, loosing in a long while and i can't name one Dnipro player.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides Vertongens scumbag tactics to get another player sent off, the worst part was Tim Sherwood celebrating the goals like they'd just won the CL.

Absolute fucking vermin. Haven't been this pissed off about a team, besides chelsea, loosing in a long while and i can't name one Dnipro player.

oh well. the longer they waste their time on a cup ,they wont even win , the longer their league form suffers.

When we were 12-15 yo he used to come to a field 200m from my door and play footie with us in the summer. He was pretty much a cunt already back then :P Some player though, underrated.

Played against him a few times before he went to Ajax, wasn't such a big deal back then, how things can change, i'm playing amateur now and he's playing for the big money

Everyone in Belgium seems to have played with him. :blink:

Everyone:) small country tho, I played with nainggolan and dembele, played against a few of the belgian NT, then Turning 16 I kind of made my choice that beer was better for me than football...

Small country:)

Everyone:) small country tho, I played with nainggolan and dembele, played against a few of the belgian NT, then Turning 16 I kind of made my choice that beer was better for me than football...

Football comes close, but beer is always better. :)

Who was the best between Naingolan,Dembele and Vertonghen when you played with them?

Horrible play acting cunt. Don't like him at all after his Torres antics and then his antics against Dnipro. Great player don't get me wrong but i just hate seeing Arseholes representing my team who i cannot like. So far we've been pretty lucky to have been arsehole-less for ages. Have we ever had any hateable players? I don't remember any.

Horrible play acting cunt. Don't like him at all after his Torres antics and then his antics against Dnipro. Great player don't get me wrong but i just hate seeing Arseholes representing my team who i cannot like. So far we've been pretty lucky to have been arsehole-less for ages. Have we ever had any hateable players? I don't remember any.

Drogba, ramires and to maybe Oscar.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You