Man City v Chelsea

Jase

Simply not at the races today. I know it takes a lot to come to the Eithiad and get something - it's even more difficult considered we had to do it not so long ago, but the lack of effort at times was absolutely shocking.

And its another game on the trot for Hazard, Willian and Ramires when its pretty clear they're knackered. Not sure when they'll be rested. Ramires needs a 2 week holiday or something.

if we want to play a pacey counter attack we won't use a guy who isn't the 'slowest either'.

Mourinho is faithful to his strategies, not to make players his main guy. Also have you been drinking? Oscar isn't and has never been the main guy in this team. Just because he took the position from the guy who used to be the main guy, it doesn't make him the main guy...

I'm not going to discuss this with you - or others anymore. You may think Mourinho doesn't trust or want Oscar for the main matches. I think it's not the case, but not going to say the same thing for the 2349083495846th time. If we play Madrid or Bayern I expect the exact same formation, as well as playing Liverpool (all matches away)

But it's a very valid point of discussion. Do you really think that Mourinho would still opt for Ramires pace if Oscar contributed more in attack? Of course he wouldn't. Oscar doesn't help out enough in attack, especially in big games, what Oscar brings is work rate and energy so may as well play Ramires whose pace would at least be a threat. Oscar or Ramires, either way they're not going to play incisive passes.

when we have lost this match and absolutely nothing to lose, stuck with useless players like Salah and Mikel, can they at least assassinate Yaya and Kompany with a leg breaking foul resulting in a season-ending ban for a player we do not need anyway but handing us the epl trophy?

really disappointing i thought we would level before loosing to city but this is just shame.

Hate to see Nasri score against us almost every time he plays us the same way i hate watching chicarito scoring against us !

Don't forget the mighty gnome face Tevez