Man City v Chelsea

Jase

Am I even comparing? Oscar may not be THAT quick but he's not exactly the slowest either.

Anyway, the main point probably being Oscar was supposedly to be the main guy in the team but yet doesn't seem to start these games away from home.

His lineup seem to suggest that. Only 1 ST this time. Have a proper DM and workhorse in Milner outwide to do a job on Hazard.

if we want to play a pacey counter attack we won't use a guy who 'isn't the slowest either'. You want pace you use the quickest players in the squad, but some people want to take a jab on Oscar - as some say around here, they have an agenda to prove Oscar isn't used in big matches :rolleyes:

Mourinho is faithful to his strategies, not to make players his main guy. Also have you been drinking? Oscar isn't and has never been the main guy in this team. Just because he took the position from the guy who used to be the main guy, it doesn't make him the main guy...

I'm not going to discuss this with you - or others anymore. You may think Mourinho doesn't trust or want Oscar for the main matches. I think it's not the case, but not going to say the same thing for the 2349083495846th time. If we play Madrid or Bayern I expect the exact same formation, as well as playing Liverpool (all matches away)

I think next season when we get a real forward it will make most teams plays us open in the midfield. now all the teams do is choke up our midfield and with no one to pass to up front or treats we are only a matter of touches before losing possession.