Are we witnessing the permanent downfall of Manchester United as THE top club?

HD3D

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont agree with that...

Manchester United still has players that can make a difference and they did had a few good games. Rooney, RVP, Mata and Januzaj can win some matches if they perfrom.

We under AVB were REALLY bad, apart from Mata and Cech no one was doing anything. Including top blokes like Cole, Terry, Lampard and Drogba werent playing half as well as when RDM took charge.

Now, I grant you that our sacking policy did proved right at that time (as it did with Scolari) and we turned things around beautifully. Which is something I doubt United can do!

Let's not forget that Lampard and Drogba also won us matches when they decided to turn up...

Let's not forget that Lampard and Drogba also won us matches when they decided to turn up...

I agree, I am not saying we were 100% shit (hell, we were still 6th place), but Rooney and Januzaj also won a couple of matches for United (I am not comparing them to Lamps and Didier, please).

Anyway, I just think that just Manure playing worse than a Championship side under David Moyes doesnt mean it´s their permanent downfall or whatever. Things can change A LOT from a season to another...

We were no way as dire as united. Specially considetong the fact that we had a dreadul 2010-11 while the samr squad which was hardly any better than the previous season.

Here we havr a united team that WALKED over in the PL. Literally walked over. How low they have fallen is embarassing. Absolutely embarassing.

Yeah they can definitely turn it round at the Theatre of shit.

Its amazing how stubborn they are and are determined not to be chelsea and change managers, but stick with the wide eyed rabbit in the headlights indecisive one, that is Moyes. Its probably down to the tight fisted Glazers not wanting to pay any compensation as well.

Long may it continue.

We under AVB were as bad as Manure today

I disagree. We were very bad with AVB in terms of performance but the team didn't look nearly as horrible as Moyes' United, which looks totally clueless. Chelsea + AVB could beat this United 3-0.

In yesterday's CL game, their first shot on target came on minute 89. De Gea passed the ball to Van Persie TWO times and at the end of the game he was the player with most passes to him, which means all other players of the team didn't manage to pass the ball to RVP more than 1 time in 90 minutes! That is crazy.

At the end of the game, Van Persie attacked his team mates saying he couldn't play in his positions because his team mates were playing there and he had to find other spaces to make his runs. This is evidence of pure lack of organization and 100% incompetence by the manager who has no idea what he's doing.

And remember the game against Fulham where they made 82 crosses(!) and scored none LOL. It's beyond ridiculous.

• 4 weeks later...

Not much has been said about this but after moaning about the money at top clubs for years while at Everton, Moyes will probably be throwing over 100m (adding to the 65 spent already in his tenure) to get United back in the top 4.

How funny would it be if he spunk's it up the wall Kenny style?