Are we witnessing the permanent downfall of Manchester United as THE top club?

HD3D

When I see that I nearly feel bad for Ferguson. Everything he built went down the drain so fast.

I stress the word NEARLY though hahaha

that Sir Cunt ,,, set up the Ginger twat as a fall guy ,, IF I had any sympathy it would be for Moyes ... I dont just have even less respect for SAF than

ever

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I see that I nearly feel bad for Ferguson. Everything he built went down the drain so fast.

I stress the word NEARLY though hahaha

Hardly.. Did Ferguson build for the future? No he didn't and that's obvious. He knew what he was doing when he left.

Hardly.. Did Ferguson build for the future? No he didn't and that's obvious. He knew what he was doing when he left.

Well I agree, kind of. I can't believe that the manager liked the club so much but still didn't at least try to leave some future behind. At least he spotted Januzaj.

Well I agree, kind of. I can't believe that the manager liked the club so much but still didn't at least try to leave some future behind. At least he spotted Januzaj.

you can't be that gullible ,,, although many manure fans were ,, but even their dumbest are starting to realise ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

exactly Moyes fails and THE legend that is SAF grows to Deity Level

Which annoys me a fair bit. I don't blame Moyes for this. He has a great attack but his midfielders and defenders are not up to standard. That said it's still ever so satisfying to watch!

Which annoys me a fair bit. I don't blame Moyes for this. He has a great attack but his midfielders and defenders are not up to standard. That said it's still ever so satisfying to watch!

it still annoys me a little that people cant or won't see Ferguson for what he really is ,

you can't be that gullible ,,, although many manure fans were ,, but even their dumbest are starting to realise ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Like I said, I kind of agreed.

I do blame Moyes for at least a part of it. He goes to the media and says crap like "I don't understand how this happened" and "I can't wrap my mind about the problem!". A professional manager should have noticed that the players are shit, Mata doesn't fit in with his system, crossing to death doesn't get you anything and that he needs to pull plenty of all nighters just thinking about how the team can be fixed.

Like I said, I kind of agreed.

I do blame Moyes for at least a part of it. He goes to the media and says crap like "I don't understand how this happened" and "I can't wrap my mind about the problem!". A professional manager should have noticed that the players are shit, Mata doesn't fit in with his system, crossing to death doesn't get you anything and that he needs to pull plenty of all nighters just thinking about how the team can be fixed.

I do agree in that sense. Obviously Moyes still had blame on his shoulders but if he is given a few seasons he might be able to pull them out of this hole. That said, Moyes isn't the greatest tactician around so who knows.

He is an outstanding manager although, he screwed up royally in this situation.

a great manager and an even greater self serving cunt .. I knew Shankly and Birkenshaw and Furphy ,,,, THey were great managers and great men .

I live in Ipswich now ,, ask people here about Sir Bobby Robson ,, Manager ,, Knight and GREAT human being

a great manager and an even greater self serving cunt .. I knew Shankly and Birkenshaw and Furphy ,,,, THey were great managers and great men .

I live in Ipswich now ,, ask people here about Sir Bobby Robson ,, Manager ,, Knight and GREAT human being

Yeah of course. Absolute legends and gentlemen at that. Can't say the same for Ferguson.

Thoughts on Mourinho? As a person not so much as a manager.

He's no Bobby Robson that's for sure. Mourinho at least does have personality and he's honest in what you see from him. Love it or hate it (I particularly like it) he cares very little to filter out what he says so that it's safe, my kind of people.

He's no Bobby Robson that's for sure. Mourinho at least does have personality and he's honest in what you see from him. Love it or hate it (I particularly like it) he cares very little to filter out what he says so that it's safe, my kind of people.

I can come to the same type of conlusion as you're around the same age as myself. I was looking for a response from Ron :P

Yeah of course. Absolute legends and gentlemen at that. Can't say the same for Ferguson.

away from the cameras I believe Jose is a warm compassionate man . There have been many instances of his kindness , The boasting , tempers and nonsense ...

is put on for the cameras , If he was really like that players would talk differently

There's talk about Klopp coming in next season and while two years ago I'd have laughed at that notion, I'm not so sure now. He's taken Dortmund as far as he can, he now competes against a Bayern team whose bench would win the Bundesliga on their own, a team who has won the league with a record number of games left, a team who have taken his 2 best players in 2 years, his current stars don't want to commit long term (Gundogan and Hummels). Football goes in cycles, Dortmund's is over and a smart man like Klopp would surely know that.

We might (and should) laugh at United now but they'll always be a big name and maybe their fall from grace will entail fighting it out on a more even keel with other top 4 contenders but that's about it.

Ipswich - wow I'm always there at the Salthouse Hotel :) or Frankie & Bennys eat all you can breakfast for 3.99 :)

The 'Tractor Boys' loved Sir Bobby - so many things named after him around the City :)

I've thought this ever since the Mata transfer and I'm not sure if it's been discussed. But why hasnt this been tried? Since the acquisition of Mata it seems to me like the best solution to accomodate Mata, Rooney and RVP.

United

4-3-1-2-

De gea

Rafael - Ferdinand- Vidic - Evra

Fellaini - cleverley/carrick - Jones

Mata

Rvp - Rooney

Two wing backs who provide the team width, could even slide Valencia in as one of the wingbacks.

Three central midfield players to provide defensive platform for wingbacks and lack of defensive contribution from front 3.

Fellaini and Jones as the destroyers and Carrick/Cleverley to distribute.

Mata, Rvp and Rooney given enough license from midfield to attack.

It's definitely not the best system in the world but it accomodates their three star players and makes up for their deficiencies by having width from the fullbacks and aggression/possession from the stacked midfield.

I prefer Jones as a CB but United are just so weak in midfield that in this 3 man midfield he'd have to play.

I just dont think you can play a 4-2-3-1 with Mata Rooney Januzai behind RVP. Defensively its just asking to be attacked and with Mata you can't have an effective high press. So with this idea it just seems to make the most sense.

Thoughts?