Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

I think this lad has a birght future ahead of him but unless Cole moves on soon, I cannot see it being at Chelsea. Andre clearly has not faith in the younger kids. The way we are playing now he does not have the balls to even consider it.

I cant wait for him to return to be honest.

At least he gives 100%. and 15 goals a season

Just imagine what he'd be like with a brain.....

he was blamed for all our problems last year, Still got the blame this season . He deserved better treatment on this forum.

To be fair, Kalou has three goals in seven appearances (three starts). Can't knock him compared to £10-million-per-goal Torres.

you should know ...we are never fair to Kalou on here ...defend him and you want Chelsea to sink ...the words of the great prophet TX

To be fair, Kalou has three goals in seven appearances (three starts). Can't knock him compared to £10-million-per-goal Torres.

Arsenal got 2 Premierleague goals out of Theirry Henry in 4 games. We have got 2 premierleague goals out of Torres in 20 Premierleague games this season 2011-2012. Kalou would probably get more goals then Torres in 1 game, that's not saying Kalou is a good player though because i think he's shite.

Arsenal got 2 Premierleague goals out of Theirry Henry in 4 games. We have got 2 premierleague goals out of Torres in 20 Premierleague games this season 2011-2012. Kalou would probably get more goals then Torres in 1 game, that's not saying Kalou is a good player though because i think he's shite.

They are both shit. Comparing them reminds me of dumb & dumber. Neither of them should belong in our team. You can't make a crappy player look good by comparing him to an even crappier player. If to put things into perspective and compare Torres to a 27-year old Drogba... my word :/ And Kalou to a Chelsea time Robben (or Duff, or J.Cole)... oh lord. How have we sunk so low?

The bottom line is this - Kalou scores goals.

Torres doesn't.

I would give you 1 million rep for that if i could.

Yes, that's a fact. But they are still both crap beyond belief.. one worse than the other.

Both incredibly frustrating but Torres frustrates and we know he won't score, with Kalou no matter how bad he is playing we know there is a goal in him, thats the difference and for that reason alone ill have Kalou starting over him.

Despite all the bad things he does and how much he is frustrating, he will do two 'good' things : to give us the possibility to not play once again Malouda on the wing, because his pace, his speed, his crossing and shooting abilities are way too much poor for him to be more than average (Indeed, he - Malouda - should only play in the midfield) ; To have a second option - after Drogba - for not playing the Ladyboy.

Edited by Peace.

Both incredibly frustrating but Torres frustrates and we know he won't score, with Kalou no matter how bad he is playing we know there is a goal in him, thats the difference and for that reason alone ill have Kalou starting over him.

Yeah but that would mean excluding either Mata or Sturridge from the team, because Kalou is a winger. Although Kalou - Sturridge - Mata doesn't look as bad.

Yeah but that would mean excluding either Mata or Sturridge from the team, because Kalou is a winger. Although Kalou - Sturridge - Mata doesn't look as bad.

Didn't Kalou play up top a fair amount of games in 07/08?when we finished 2nd.