Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Jose bought Schurrle aswell and it looks like we overpayed for unnecessary player...

I wonder what the club thinks about the players they buy...is it make it or break it or they actualy have a PLAN to use players?

I hope Salah proves me wrong, but so far its just a squad signing that will be gone sooner or later...

Jose bought Schurrle aswell and it looks like we overpayed for unnecessary player...

I wonder what the club thinks about the players they buy...is it make it or break it or they actualy have a PLAN to use players?

I hope Salah proves me wrong, but so far its just a squad signing that will be gone sooner or later...

How do you know he will be gone soon ? Amazing, you know so much about the future.

I which has to prove you wrong and believe he here to compete and to stay

We've been linked with schurrle for 2 seasons before he came. Not really Jose's signing

The club changed their policy to buy young players who can only increase in value. If they can't get into our team, we sell for profit.

Curse FFP, curse them.

Every one of us is entitled to an opinion here.

Chelsea is the club of several nationalities. Whether the player comes from Brazil, Germany, Egypt, England...or whatever, be it.

Take a look at him as a player & not as where he comes from.

When one introduce politics into the discussion, then he is hammered here, as seen.

Jose has not bought Salah needlessly. He must have seen something in him. Therefore, wait & see what Salah has got in him.

Your posts are starting to make more and more sense!

I've seen a better chant than the one in the picture. Created by @@Famous_CFC

The dirty scouse saw him score, but Mo Salah he wanted more. He saw the slums of Merseyside got bit by Luis and nearly died" He hates scousers...

LOVE IT.

Ashley Young was too very promising. I don't rate him bad. I think he is a good player but not good enough to compete for a place in our starting 11.

Good. Cause he's first and foremost a depth signing which people have trouble understanding.

Every one of us is entitled to an opinion here.

Chelsea is the club of several nationalities. Whether the player comes from Brazil, Germany, Egypt, England...or whatever, be it.

Take a look at him as a player & not as where he comes from.

When one introduce politics into the discussion, then he is hammered here, as seen.

Jose has not bought Salah needlessly. He must have seen something in him. Therefore, wait & see what Salah has got in him.

Seriously Mrs. Bushman, stop using your husband's TC account!