Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

I am aware mate, but crazier things have happened. Look at Willian going to Tottenham. Everything was done expect for signing a contract. This is the same as the current situation.

You have some point, but this is Liverpool trying to steal from us. That was Chelsea stealing from Tottenham... I think it speaks for itself

Also Liverpool don't have one of the best managers to convince, and Roman's contacts :D

You have some point, but this is Liverpool trying to steal from us. That was Chelsea stealing from Tottenham... I think it speaks for itself

Also Liverpool don't have one of the best managers to convince, and Roman's contacts :D

I agree mate, but playing time could swing it. He will all but be a starter for Liverpool, which isn't the case at Chelsea.

I agree mate, but playing time could swing it. He will all but be a starter for Liverpool, which isn't the case at Chelsea.

Time will show, but i'm not worried, not even little bit, mourinho isn't guy who would say that player want to go to his club without beign 100% sure

Lol, if it's true or not , I personally don't care. If he sings my reaction would be : meh. If he doesn't sign my reaction would be: Bah, he chose Liverpool, whatever.

Not that I don't like cheap talents, I really do, but the hole that Mata left, can't be filled by a player of Salah's caliber. Not that he is his replacement, no way. Its just that only if Marco Reus(my favourite player) or someone like Isco or Iturbe or heck even Draxler would get me a little bit more happy.

Lol, if it's true or not , I personally don't care. If he sings my reaction would be : meh. If he doesn't sign my reaction would be: Bah, he chose Liverpool, whatever.

Not that I don't like cheap talents, I really do, but the hole that Mata left, can't be filled by a player of Salah's caliber. Not that he is his replacement, no way. Its just that only if Marco Reus(my favourite player) or someone like Isco or Iturbe or heck even Draxler would get me a little bit more happy.

What was Mata like when he first came to Chelsea... A Real Madrid reject, with some good performances for Valencia. I can't stand people writing or dismissing players before they have even kicked a ball for their new club. Also, don't get me started with Iturbe. He couldn't even get a game for Porto, and is more a project than anything else.

What was Mata like when he first came to Chelsea... A Real Madrid reject, with some good performances for Valencia. I can't stand people writing or dismissing players before they have even kicked a ball for their new club. Also, don't get me started with Iturbe. He couldn't even get a game for Porto, and is more a project than anything else.

I see that you read between the lines, good for you. I never rejected anyone. And if you see my upper post about Salah, you would know that I have nothing against the lad. Mata was regarded a high talents in Valencia, Real ( Madrid ) reject? With the first Galactico project all the youths were thrown out. Learn before you talk, mate. Or even if you know something, try to put it in good use.

When Hazard joined us he was 21 and a half - went for more than 30 mil pounds. Salah also joins us in the age of 21 and a half for 11 million pounds. There are so many players like Salah. And for me he made a mistake joining us since he is gonna sit on the bench.

He's a racist. cool.

I see that you read between the lines, good for you. I never rejected anyone. And if you see my upper post about Salah, you would know that I have nothing against the lad. Mata was regarded a high talents in Valencia, Real ( Madrid ) reject? With the first Galactico project all the youths were thrown out. Learn before you talk, mate. Or even if you know something, try to put it in good use.

My post was in general, and mainly not aimed at you specifically. All youngsters weren't released or sold at RM. I am stating facts, and not presumptions.

ffs, Don't want this to become a bidding race where we end up looking stupid as hell paying £20m for Salah...Rather we just brought back one of the dozens loanies to cover til the summer if we can't get him for ~10-12m

Can't exactly believe anything the DM says. After all they were reporting that Mata was in a helicopter a couple of days ago heading to United - took a while to land eh!

I smell bullshit. Surely Basel can't go back on their word now after both clubs had already announced agreeing on the fee and they had allowed the player to discuss personal terms and take a medical?