Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

I only know of Salah's game from our CL games, but he has been rather good in those. I like the transfer, not a big fee, but I believe club scouts who have done a rather decent job in the previous couple of seasons. Let's give lad a go and see what he can do :D

Draxler? Reus that has a 35 mil release clause? Yarmolenko....

Draxler and Reus play primarily on the left wing, not to mention both being three times more expensive than Salah. Reus has a release clause, sure, but it won't kick in till 2015 if I'm not mistaken and there's literally no chance of him leaving mid-season even if the release clause was in place now. A player like Draxler might be available but he would be demanding a much bigger role in the team than Salah so we'd be bound to have another unhappy attacking midfielder sooner or later and that would basically take us back to square one.

Yarmolenko in my opinion is not a better player than Salah but to each their own. Got a feeling you're just against this transfer because the lad is against your country. Don't know if you're aware but many players (even some of our own) agree with Salah, most of them just don't declare their opinions so publicly...

I think Salah is not replacement for Mata.

He is signed as 5th attacking midfielder after Hazard, Oscar, Willian and Schurrle.

Chelsea sell a top class player that is 4th choice attacking midfielder for £37m.

Just look at transfer record list. Ronaldo, Bale, Cavani, Ozil, Falcao, Figo are not 4th choice in their former club.

So it's a good business.

B)

Ffs, beeing anti Israel is not comparable to beeing racist or fascist at all. the problem is the Israeli state has been using the term "anti semitic" as a get out of jail for free card.

zionism was only founded about 100 years ago, and was funded by the notorious Rothschild family, who have a tranglehold over the worlds financial system witch is bordering on the criminal.

israel has been commiting one war crime after another since its creation, and has been crying "anti semite" at everyone who dares criticizing their policies. the Mossad were involved in several false flag events, 9/11 beeing the most notorious.

i admire celebreties and athletes who still have the guts to speak out against things like these.

back in the 60s and 70s, you had Martin Luther King, Muhamad Ali, John Lennon, JFK etc.. people who stuck their neck out for what they believed in. people actually still went to demonstrations.

nowadays people are so desensitized they dont care anymore if their tax money is beeing used to bomb innocent children in some far away country, or that their government is taking away their rights and is evesdropping on everything they say. They much rather watch what shoes Kim Kardashian is buying or whats happening in Neighbours.

i'll shut up about it now, i just had to vent as all the sensoring thats been happening lately with our players (and ex players) is really getting on my nerves

Sigh...

Man, hats off to you, for me personally, this is post of the year. So much truth in here.

Please don't start with get back on topic bullshit, this is topic. It has connection to Salah, so its on-topic. When you talk about Rooney in Mata's thread it's not off-topic, because it has relation to Mata, although Rooney has his own thread. Same here.

I myself love Israeli people, they are one of the nicest people I've met actually. On the other hand I hate Israel and Zionism from the bottom of my heart. I think Salah had nothing against those Maccabi players (they are not politicians), but he just wanted to show that he doesn't support actions of Israel and he showed it that way. It's nice to have sport people that stand up for their believes, because if those believes are right, it can influence a lot of people (because footballers are famous).

The Chelsea facebook page is like the middle east. The cunt's could be talking about the weather in Israel at the minute and no one would know.

Don't be so negative, look at the positive side. We've gaines so much new fans and it opens us a whole new market (Egypt) with so many potential buyers. I believe Salah jerseys will be top selling jerseys in one year time at Chelsea.