Best CM Pairing?

Gilvorak

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer for me is none. We dont have that becuase all combo's are shit. Not signing a CM this summer was by far Mou's biggest football desicion that i remember him making. Fucked up big time, and i hope he'll fix it in January if it wont be too late.

so mikel was "dropped" after putting in 2 decent performances against whu and basel

but lamps was "rested" after putting in an awful, horrendous, abysmall, hopeless performance against basel.

the arguments keep getting better and better.

so mikel was "dropped" after putting in 2 decent performances against whu and basel

but lamps was "rested" after putting in an awful, horrendous, abysmall, hopeless performance against basel.

the arguments keep getting better and better.

Had it easy at West Ham and was far form decent v Basle ,hence Lampard came on and not him . try to follow the game as it unfolds .

Had it easy at West Ham and was far form decent v Basle ,hence Lampard came on and not him . try to follow the game as it unfolds .

i did follow the games. there are 1000 people on here who say mikel was "decent" in both the games but for some reason u think u are the one who knows it all. and as one of the 1000 people who tend to have the same thought on a particular thing, i would like to think that i am correct and that 1 person (which is u) that has a different opinion is wrong.

also what u say is hard to accept since your arguments are repetitive, silly and tending to stupid. your agenda against mikel is laughable.

well founded not laughable he is useless . He was awful v Basle (dropped today) and had it easy at West Ham , i dont care what thousands of muppets say ,zeez eez facts .

repetitive - check

silly - check

stupid - check

congratulations u have attained the holy trinity. now continue with your trolling.