Best CM Pairing?

Gilvorak

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well founded not laughable he is useless . He was awful v Basle (dropped today) and had it easy at West Ham , i dont care what thousands of muppets say ,zeez eez facts .

well frank was awful vs basel and had it easy at west ham going by that.

For me and Jose Lampard / Ramires is the best . He has said nobody will be signed in January that leave us vulnerable if Mikel is the back up ,he was awful in Basle (that performance was typical of us with Mikel in the team,slow and deep) and is a major reason our away form has not been good recently . All good opinions though but Jose's is the one that counts and I new he would recognise our problems in there with Mikel doing little or nothing .

Rammy and Lamps take the game to the opposition ,Maka did not just sit like Mikel does he would try to win the ball as high up the pitch as possible and see 1 st time forward passing to help us counter .

For me and Jose Lampard / Ramires is the best . He has said nobody will be signed in January that leave us vulnerable if Mikel is the back up ,he was awful in Basle (that performance was typical of us with Mikel in the team,slow and deep) and is a major reason our away form has not been good recently . All good opinions though but Jose's is the one that counts and I new he would recognise our problems in there with Mikel doing little or nothing .

Rammy and Lamps take the game to the opposition ,Maka did not just sit like Mikel does he would try to win the ball as high up the pitch as possible and see 1 st time forward passing to help us counter .

Yea you're probably right.. I mean Lamps is our best player by far.

Sorry Phil you and Jose were right all along !! Push up that pitch support Mata,Oscar,Hazard,Willian etc........................ Dont sit back and slow the game down ,these players need quick and early ball ,wht sit back and wait for them to dominate? The game is up lads .................................... Lampard/Ramires we are lacking any back up .

Mikel comes on, we are too deep once again against a side there for the taking and we sit back they score and we are under pressure for the whole time he is on .

I think this thread is done now and Jose has got the pairing right ,the only problem is we need a vialble back up for Lampard/Rammy.

If Lampard performs like this on a regular basis then I agree, Lampard - Ramires is our best pairing.

What he did so well today was how disciplined he was in his role - but also picked out the right times to go forward - and his passing today was sublime. Great performance from Frank, and exactly what we want from our DLP.