Chelsea v Man United

Jase

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chocking result after such a abysmal performance.

But football is really simple sometimes guys, United created chances but could not score. Best teams usually win the games.

Strange strategies by Mourinho. Te teams is more concerned in defending than anything else. Liverpool game the team was putting they under pressure and they barely could past their defense. Today United is having the ball in their foot, we are lucky that the quality is not there.

Worst player on the pitch has to be Ivanovic. Disaster at best. Attacking players are not having a good game, but Hazard is still decent. Etoo for his goals and Ramires are the best on the pitch. Luiz is doing really good but Im not sure if Mourinho should play him in the 2nd due to his yellow card.

***Terry+Cahill "solid partnership that gives the team stability" is looking really bad today. We are lucky that Elbeck is not RVB.

the brazilians and their rash challenges...

I would bring in Matic for Luiz... Luiz is invisible against United causing Mourinho to tell Oscar to help them...

Also, what is the own goal rule for the BPL exactly? How is Eto first goal not an own goal?

If the initial shot is on target, it's not an ungoal. If the defender alters the trajectory from an off-target shot to an on-target shot, it's an own goal. It was Eto'o's goal.

I feel like we're giving Januzaj too much respect here. Backing off of him like he's CR7. Close him down and make him work. He's able to do whatever he wants out there and is wide open time and time again in our box.

Also, Luiz is just asking for a red card. Get him out of there soon. He gets too amped up and reckless in these huge games.

the brazilians and their rash challenges...

I would bring in Matic for Luiz... Luiz is invisible against United causing Mourinho to tell Oscar to help them...

Also, what is the own goal rule for the BPL exactly? How is Eto first goal not an own goal?

The final part of your post is enough to prove you dont have a clue about the game.

Hazard still needs to improve his positioning, I know he has to track back a lot but I often think he should be in the box when he's lingering outside

2-0 up though while playing shit, I'm ok with that

I feel like we're giving Januzaj too much respect here. Backing off of him like he's CR7. Close him down and make him work. He's able to do whatever he wants out there and is wide open time and time again in our box.

Also, Luiz is just asking for a red card. Get him out of there soon. He gets too amped up and reckless in these huge games.

Dont think so, the problem is who is marking him...

The final part of your post is enough to prove you dont have a clue about the game.

Yep... Is that why 80 percent of the people on this thread is calling Luiz to be subbed out..