• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its variable. While some say its 7, others (majority) say its around 9.

Moses is 23, homegrown, still has a long way to go. No way will he not fetch atleast 8/9mil.

if he is sold this summer it would be a great deal to get 9mil for him

if he is sold this summer it would be a great deal to get 9mil for him

I disagree.

It would be a "decent" deal to get 9mil for a 23 year old moses.

Even a 2 season flop in downing (29year old) was sold for 6mil. Our board will do a bad job to not to get some profit on moses.

I thought we were fantastic against Liverpool at home, and played them off the park. We took a huge risk and failed on Fernando Torres and need to cut our losses and bring in a world class striker, which would make us able to play this sort of football in big games and throughout a season.

Carlo Ancelloti's title winning side played some outstanding football. Probably close to my all time favorite Chelsea team. Only for Jose pulling a tactical masterclass we would have won the Champions League imo.

Parking plane is not really that hard...eventually he went all the way but just saying it wasn't really master class or anything revolutionary.

Whatever Moses fetches 8 or 10m, sell him. He won´t make this team, I feel.

Not under Jose. He cannot even play 10 minutes with Liverpoops. How is he going to replace anybody at Chelsea?

True...will be quite tough...especially with a certain Traore on his way here...

Parking plane is not really that hard...eventually he went all the way but just saying it wasn't really master class or anything revolutionary.

He didn't park the plane. He came up with a cunning plan and hit us early on in Milan, and Inter looked as dangerous as us in the return leg, We were dreadful and didn't create a chance all night.

Moses should stay with us, simply because he is homegrown and could be a 5th or 6th choice AM and still be useful. He has potential and is a nice worker. Only his decision making is poor but look at Willian and Oscar, they also have that problem

We can't write more than 17 non-homegrown player in a 25 men squad list. So we would had to tweak that list with reserves players. It's still better to have someone like victor in that list than everyone else.

I know its probably not appropriate to discuss this here but, do you guys think the recent Ukrain/Russia/TheWest crisis would affect Roman and, consequently, Chelsea?

Moses should stay with us, simply because he is homegrown and could be a 5th or 6th choice AM and still be useful. He has potential and is a nice worker. Only his decision making is poor but look at Willian and Oscar, they also have that problem

We can't write more than 17 non-homegrown player in a 25 men squad list. So we would had to tweak that list with reserves players. It's still better to have someone like victor in that list than everyone else.

With the 3rd goalie spot, JT, GC, hopefully shaw, plus the likes of atleast 2 more defenders (zouma +ake/kalas) and lukaku we very well make up for the homegrown spot.

Plus as much as I personally like moses as a squad player, his ceiling is not that high. I would prefer someone from our youth (piazon/traore) who do have a future with us, to be given that 6th am spot.

All 3 Liverpool, Arsenal and Man City will play their game in hand this coming midweek - Liverpool v Sunderland, Arsenal v Swansea and Man United v Man City.

Expecting Liverpool and Arsenal to win and maybe City as well but hoping that United will turn up this time against them and not played abysmally like they did against Liverpool..

City still to play Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United and Everton, all away...

Yep, but the problem is to know if United and Arsenal will really give them a hard time or if they will crumble like in previous big matches...