City have some though matches, let's stay optimistic! they can drop 4 points

Again, that is not the point!

City has to lose 4 points, but we have to win 7 straight games (being one at Anfield).

Do you honestly think we will go 100% until the end of the season?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, because it wasnt just against Villa that we dropped silly points...

What about WBA twice? West Ham? Newcastle? Stoke? Etc.

Every game is worth the same amount of points, no matter when they are played. Had we won against WBA at least at home, losing to Villa wouldnt have been such a tremendously bad result.

If we lose the title, the Villa loss will be only ONE of the reasons why...

The point was the pressure those ganes in hand vs the points in the bag would create on them. That villa game took all the pressure off them. While it might not be the only result but it will be a mega important result considering the time of that.

if city had lost the PL on the last day vs qpr, you would not have to say that the qpr game itself was a "PIVOTAL" game in deciding the PL. while the villa game is not as massive as that one, it still would have a major impact on the coming weeks. giving city and pool the confidence while taking away the pressure.

The Arse- City clash is going to be vital. If Le Voyeur and company can't take atleast a point from City, then its game over for us this season.

Far from it.

As mentioned a billion times already in this thread.. they have Liverpool & Everton both away from home. Not to mention fixtures against the likes of Southampton who (as mentioned above) poses a manager in high demand and have rightfully taken points from them already this season.

Arsenal get stuffed by 6 to one of their biggest rivals then lose another 2 points in the next game with a last minute OG. They are going to be chomping at the bit to get into the next game and put that right surely? Maybe i say that more in hope than expectation.

Arsenal get stuffed by 6 to one of their biggest rivals then lose another 2 points in the next game with a last minute OG. They are going to be chomping at the bit to get into the next game and put that right surely? Maybe i say that more in hope than expectation.

I think you are.

The matches I think City my drop points are Southampton, Liverpool and Everton. We probably need them to drop points at all of them to win the title. Still comfortably theirs to lose.

They are extremely unlikely to drop points to Southampton at home. If they had to play them away can side with you but at the Etihad I reckon City will give them a roasting. Especially with Southampton's open style of play.

They're a completely depleted team mate. They're missing Koscielny, Ramsey, Walcott, Wilshere & Ozil. Those are 5 of their best players.

Far from it.

As mentioned a billion times already in this thread.. they have Liverpool & Everton both away from home. Not to mention fixtures against the likes of Southampton who (as mentioned above) poses a manager in high demand and have rightfully taken points from them already this season.

Right. Before United, it was mentioned a million times that they had United, it being a Mnachester derby and United players turing up and all. But, obviously, it didn't happen because City's belief is sky high. After Arse, I don't think they'll drop points till Anfield.

Wait till they fucking blow away Southampton and Everton.

I think you are.

They're a completely depleted team mate. They're missing Koscielny, Ramsey, Walcott, Wilshere & Ozil. Those are 5 of their best players.

Thanks for trying to keep my spirits up.... :( lol.

Title's gone. City are going to have to drop more than 3 and we have to win at Liverpool. Not gonna happen.

I feel the same, cause we have to go on an unbeatable run while still worrying about the CL, and have to hope that City drop points...

That's asking too much.

We lose it ourselves, and it's our fault.

Chelsea:

• Crystal Palace (away)
  • Stoke City (home)
  • Swansea City (away)
  • Sunderland (home)
  • Liverpool (away)
  • Norwich City (home)
  • Cardiff City (away)

Manchester City:

• Arsenal (away)
  • Southampton (home)
  • Liverpool (away)