• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to City, Liverpool the obvious one, Southampton.. 'a possible banana skin' and of course Everton away in May. I can't see anything other than a win elsewhere.

Southampton went 2-0 up today and lost 3-2 to fricking Spurs, surely there is no hope for them at City...Arsenal might be able to hold them to a draw next week along with MU, by the time we beat Palace next week we could be 7 points ahead of them with them having only 2 games in hand.

I really like Barbara's point that whoever wins it deserves it. Which would be true in most cases. Whoever wins all of the remaining matches or even drops less than 4 points in that schedule is the rightful winner. People say we lost the leageu vs Aston, Villa. But that is not true, we lost it against WBA, where we should have won at least once, against Stoke and Everton away and some more. The thing is, this is the Premier League an regardless of yesterday with its freakish results, this is the best league in the world, cos a team like us slippping up so oftern against minor teams is not just due to our inability to kill games, every team has its weaknesses but because in England, every team has the hunger and the will to punish you for those. In Germany, most teams regard it as an "honour" to play against that Bayern side and roll over before the game even starts. In Spain and in Germany most games against the top sides are forfeits from the smaller teams. Losing against Villa away is no shame, even though it was unnecessary. Though it is testament to the quality of the league more than anything else

I think its almost impossible to predict those results. Looking at the fixture, its easy to think that the games where City can drop points are the ones against Everton, Arsenal, Liverpool or United, or that the game where cant win is the one against Liverpool.

We smashed Asenal 6-0, but I really can see a 1-1 result in our next game against Crystal Palace. This season City dropped points against Cardiff, Southampton, Stoke and Norwich.

This season the away games are tough ones, so for me even if City drop points, we still have to win some tough away games.

City is in a better position, and if they win it, it will be deserved. Yeah, we beat City, but one week before we could not score a goal against West Ham at SB, then we got that victory that put us back on title race just to dropp 5 points against West Browinch and Aston Villa. You just cant dropp that kind of points at this stage of the season and still manage to be in a lead position.

City is very likely to drop at least 5 points (D1 L1), but the problem is I doubt we will go 100% until the end of the season.

At this moment, City is the clear cut favourite. But we surely got our chances. It will be close!

1978657_682937171768072_524418735_n.jpg

We've got the easiest run in by far on paper. There's no way Man City or Liverpool are going to win all of their remaining games (they have to face off against each other as well).

Man City's next four games are crucial to us, I think that's where they're most likely to drop any points. They still have to face United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Southampton and Everton, so many difficult fixtures.

Liverpool still have to play us, Tottenham and Man City.

We've only got Liverpool.

Our problem seems to be beating to smaller teams though - this will be our biggest obstacle IMO.