Derby v Chelsea

Jase

I know I am not British (thank fuck),

Gonna call our fans plastic again. Back on ignore with you.

Oh the irony. The guy who openly discriminates against international supporters gets on his high horse about that. Don't make me laugh! :lol:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the irony. The guy who openly discriminates against international supporters gets on his high horse about that. Don't make me laugh! :lol:

Gonna call me a bigot again?

LOOL, I hit a nerve again! :lol:

It is funny because I always outsmart you and then you give up on arguying!

Considering your various meltdowns where you call Chelsea fans who turn up and support the team plastic....

Like I said, I come here to talk to Chelsea supporters regardless of their background. You openly slag off proper Chelsea supporters. That's why I don't engage with you.

Enjoy your pint. :beer:

Hated this lineup from the start. I'm still confident we'll win, but 1) You need to rotate players and if you can't rotate players against Derby in the early rounds of the FA Cup, you also can't complain about them being tired later on 2) I am not someone who believes that you can bring youngsters directly into the squad very often, but you have to get them some game time and playing one or two players in a game like this wouldn't kill the game. 3) You don't have to play defensive counter-attack football in every game. We do have players that can break down other teams. (Mata or Hazard especially) We are playing a squad that is ideally built to defend and counter-attack against a team that is not looking to have much possession. Doesn't make much sense.

However, it is not only Kalas. If Jose is going to play Ramires on the wing, why not try Mata or Baker?

And why not play Bertrand instead of Cole? Maybe he plays well and fixes pur LB problem. I know it is unlikely, but we will never be a player developer country if we never even try!

Yeah, I agree. Hopefully Ramires gets taken off sooner rather than later in the second half, would love to see Baker today.

Bertrand is a mystery at the moment. A little over a week ago he was still supposedly out with an 'injury' which appeared out of nowhere really, got a feeling he will be gone before the window closes. Don't know why he'd be sold though, nowadays anyone's a better option than Cole and Bertrand has always been a very solid player imo.

Our end product is lacking - Willian just isn't finding his team mates up top; while Ess; Oscar and Rambo are taking dozen of shots from outside the box. Eto'o has been disappointing as well

Unfortunately De Bruyne is as good as gone so surely Mourinho doesn't want to risk him getting injured in a match like this and potentially miss out on a +20m transfer fee.

Agree on Kalas though, today would have been a perfect chance to give him his full debut.

But if he wanted to sell De Bruyne why didn't he get rid of him in the summer when his value was more? I mean why has he kept him for 6 months if he wants to sell him? To use him as a ball boy in training?

Playing ramires on the right wing despite the wealth of wingers in our possession. Not fielding any reserve/back up players like Kalas, bertrand et al is just so wrong on so many levels. The only time chelsea managers in the past ever use Rami on the wing is in bug games against top attacking teams.

But if he wanted to sell De Bruyne why didn't he get rid of him in the summer when his value was more? I mean why has he kept him for 6 months if he wants to sell him? To use him as a ball boy in training?

He thought Kevin was gonna turn out great in the summer, and he didn't.