Our strikers situation and looking forward into the future

Mouri_Matic

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole world knows we need a striker, and its not fucking rocket surgery to realise with an Aguero or Suarez we'd have the league sewn up by now.

That said we have to deal with what we have. Eto n Ba are not good enough, but part of the problem is that none of the three underachievers get a run of games.

Of the three, Torres harries, assists and puts the greater shift in, even though hes a shadow of what he was at the cess pit so he needs a run of games.

Hopefully Abramovich will let Mourinho take a few notes out of his wallet so he can go shopping in the January sales

The whole world knows we need a striker, and its not fucking rocket surgery to realise with an Aguero or Suarez we'd have the league sewn up by now.

That said we have to deal with what we have. Eto n Ba are not good enough, but part of the problem is that none of the three underachievers get a run of games.

Of the three, Torres harries, assists and puts the greater shift in, even though hes a shadow of what he was at the cess pit so he needs a run of games.

Hopefully Abramovich will let Mourinho take a few notes out of his wallet so he can go shopping in the January sales

Spot on.

Lets just break the bank on Falcao, he is not cup tied. We can sell Demba Ba, KDB, release Etoo I am sure freeing up those wages will be enough to pay Falcao. Would rather we have falcao and torres and play Schurrle as a third option than this utter shit we have to endure every week. I would also not mind cashing in on some of our loans we do not need fucking 30 players out on loan

Lets just break the bank on Falcao, he is not cup tied. We can sell Demba Ba, KDB, release Etoo I am sure freeing up those wages will be enough to pay Falcao. Would rather we have falcao and torres and play Schurrle as a third option than this utter shit we have to endure every week. I would also not mind cashing in on some of our loans we do not need fucking 30 players out on loan

Totally agree we must do something. We are Chelsea and that was humiliating :(

wasn't the point of the topic , at least when torres plays he gives 100%

He does when he feels like this, but this is just hilarious that you say it like he always does it.

I have seen Torres on a lazy day and he puts the Malouda of 10/11 in the shade.

Torres isn't even good enough to be automatic first choice striker when our other two options are semi-retired Eto'o and Demba Ba - says all that needs to be said about our "options" it's like choosing between having a barbed wire; a 15 inch dildo or a sword inserted up your rectum.

Meanwhile we sold Sturridge and loaned Lukaku both are light years away from the dross we have up top.

In the end Jose needs to take responsibility - he decided to keep Ba and Torres around and brought in Eto'o from Siberia.

Schurrle up top for the rest of the year and sign an actual striker in the winter.

At the end of the day, this has gone past the point off which one is better out of the 3, we are basically picking off the lesser off the 3 evils, i have my opinion on which that one is and im sure most know who, but like i said it's gone beyond that.

The debate now should be which one stays on as numero tres when Lukaku and a new forward is in/

Lukaku must be laughing right now. The best of the rest are absent at the moment. Too bad the loan market is closed. Away form is doing my head in. I remember the days when we used to lose a lot of games and the table was grim reading, lets support what we have.