Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone expect more than this?

3 AM's playing together for the first time with a Lampard and Mikel pivot, we were never going to be playing great today. Although our defense looks better with Cole, coincidence?

I am enjoying our defense atm. Couldn't handle watching the back these last few weeks.

Lampard is one of the weakest link in this team, and I'm his fan. We can't press because of him, so we are doing something like half-pressing.

De Bruyne, he needs role with Mikel, his long passing is excellent, can be very dangerous in Lampard's role.

But given this is COC, JM is trying new things and rightfuly doing so.

Chelsea is boring..Mourinho is.boring... We need someone like cabaye, benat, banega etc... Lampard-Mikel doesn't work... Just can't remember when we played 2 good games in a row..

Can you wait for Fredy ? He should be here on January 2nd.

Dull half. Might as well leave the same players on for a while to rest the starters for the other competitions (all of which are more important than this one). Nobody playing particularly well but really only De Bruyne has been awful too. Sunderland don't look dangerous at all.

100% agree.

Willian and Schurrle are the only players who are doing well. Lampard and Mikel as a midfield duo is just appalling.

I think Eto'o, Schuerrle, and Willian look fine while it seems Mikel's biggest problem is being told to stay back. de Bruyne is not comfortable with the middle as our players constantly cut inside and he has Lampard coming up his ass from deeper, while Eto'o floats all over the front. It's confusing for any player to slot into that position with this team; it's disorganized, or without a strong structure.

Azpi has made me happy so far this season. At least we know we have a good RB for the future who can improve within our squad--assuming Chelsea move onward ITF.

I'm not defending KdB, but personally, I would not want to be playing in this dumb formation the way that it's being played. Who is spreading the formation and creating space? 4-3-3 would be better.

Eto has been the worst player out there, he lost the ball everytime he touched it

And he should've given that pass to let our player (kdb?) through on goal, one on one vs the keeper. The moment he was pushed at the edge of the box. It was a foul though...

Is it a fact because you say it is?

Then allow me: You are stuipid. FACT!

Dont understand why you are getting personal? There are hours of footage on Youtube that shows Luiz fuck up one way or another. Its proven time and time again. Lay off the insults, you are starting to annoy me.

Lampard is one of the weakest link in this team, and I'm his fan. We can't press because of him, so we are doing something like half-pressing.

De Bruyne, he needs role with Mikel, his long passing is excellent, can be very dangerous in Lampard's role.

But given this is COC, JM is trying new things and rightfuly doing so.

I've been saying that since the start of the season. It's blatantly obvious he can't play there.