Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BA IS SO LAZY - IM SORRY HE HAS TO GO...

BA IS NOT CHELSEA MATERIAL - even if he scores a HATRICK in the next 15 mins...

MOURINHO - time to earn your money... Play Lampard up front, BA ON THE WING and drop KdB in the centre...

I know this is kind of a joke...

But seriously think we could drop KDB into midfield. Let Lampard play at Striker and we would be much better off. Lampard can make strikers' runs better than any striker, and he can have as many shots as he wants. Pace shouldn't too much of an issue, since i can't remember our strikers ever running forward to try and beat the last man anyway.

I know this is kind of a joke...

But seriously think we could drop KDB into midfield. Let Lampard play at Striker and we would be much better off. Lampard can make strikers' runs better than any striker, and he can have as many shots as he wants. Pace shouldn't too much of an issue, since i can't remember our strikers ever running forward to try and beat the last man anyway.

Dude I'm serious - that's what I'd do in FM right now if in this situation :)