Basel v Chelsea

Jase

We are playing boring football I thought we had moved on frm this defensive type of football, to be honest I think Mou is not the right coach for us any more would hv loved Klopp. We haven't had a game were we we dominated and were thrilled by so far this season its like 2004 all over again we are goin back to being a results machine, win at all costs. Hazard cant even express himself the way he did last season, we barely create chances on goal and if u hv noticed most of our goals are from mistakes by the opposition.

Here's a door

p_20100809040126heritage_single_door.jpg

Feel free to use it.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should kill the game early.

no need. its a must-win for them. we can take a 0-0 and still be more than just happy. basel on the other hand know that their one and only shot to go thru is getting a win, hence they would get more desperate for a goal and play to our strength, ie, counters.

no need. its a must-win for them. we can take a 0-0 and still be more than just happy. basel on the other hand know that their one and only shot to go thru is getting a win, hence they would get more desperate for a goal and play to our strength, ie, counters.

Correct. I just realized that a point against Basel would be enough. Thanks.

Betting game for free FIFA coins

Betting Match: FC Basel 1893 vs Chelsea FC

1461503_10152053101511407_93261922_n.jpg

HEAD TO HEAD

2013-05-03 Chelsea FC 3:1 FC Basel 1893

2013-04-26 FC Basel 1893 1:2 Chelsea FC

Betting Match: FC Basel 1893 vs Chelsea FC

Deadline: 26 November 2013 - 20:45 CET

Sorted by the Facebook comment time, top 10 winners will be rewarded with 100K coins for your consoles.

Turn to our Facebook page to participate betting

We are playing boring football I thought we had moved on frm this defensive type of football, to be honest I think Mou is not the right coach for us any more would hv loved Klopp. We haven't had a game were we we dominated and were thrilled by so far this season its like 2004 all over again we are goin back to being a results machine, win at all costs. Hazard cant even express himself the way he did last season, we barely create chances on goal and if u hv noticed most of our goals are from mistakes by the opposition.

quit your whining.

We are adapting to yet another coach(our 5th in 3 years) we have young players learning how the manager wants to play. Its gonna take more than 3-4 months before we get the right balance of attack, possession and defense...

BTW I really don't care how we win games sexy or ugly, the most sexy thing you can have at the end of the year is trophies! That's sexy to me!

Its gonna be interesting to see what XI Jose decides to go with. We have people who haven't played for a few games who need match fitness(Mata, Torres, Cole, Schurrle) but at the same time you don't want to disrupt a winning formula particularly in a champions league fixture.

I really love Oscar, I really do, I think he is a better player than Mata overall but I really can't handle seeing Juan on the bench... he deserves to play, the question is where?

4-3-3 looked fantastic on the weekend! I feel like that formation will be used more to free up the defensive responsibilities of our wide men. If I'm correct then playing Mata wide left could work.

For this game I'd like to see:

---------------- Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta

---------------- Mikel

-------- Ramires ---- Lampard

Schurrle ---------------------- Mata

----------------- Torres

What I think will happen is this though

----------------- Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta

----------- Mikel ---- Ramires

Schurrle ------- Oscar --------- Hazard