West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so Oscar on RW? doesn't seem like it

It isn't like it. We're playing the normal 4-2-3-1. We dominated attack so Lampard has been making more runs than he's made all season and Ramires is playing more centrally than say Willian might, it's not a different formation.

So many times during the match I've seen Lampard playing more advanced, as if he was an AM and not in the pivot. I'm not sure he's fixed in the pivot, I guess he's interchanging with Ramires there, and sometimes both of them are advanced. I don't know what Mourinho did, I don't know how to label this, but it's working great. Lampard seems to be closer to his better position, Mikel is giving a lot of stability, Azpilicueta is playing in such a way he can't leave the team, Oscar is being everything you expect from him and Hazard is making a great match.

He's tucking in narrow-ly from the right side, not really out wide..

I don't know what game some people are watching. We are not playing wingers game, more like a narrow 4-3-3, with the forwards interchanging positions. This display is a master class of tactical formation and exchanges. Coach Sam is being exposed as a dinosaur of a coach. Ramirez and Lamps are playing just wide of Mikel. Its a triangular formation. Both Ramires and Lamps are offensive