West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of all, he silenced all of us with the formation. It actually worked. I still believe would have worked better with Willian, but man, he shut us up there.

Also I don't know what's Jason problem with people supporting Mourinho, if anything tons of people reacted negatively towards the lineup and all of us - me included - were proved wrong in our criticism by that first half performance. I guess he just chose the wrong day to go against Mourinho's fans because everyone who criticized his choices today were just wrong.

I still defend our right to complain about a lineup though. It's great to be proved wrong when it works :D

to be fair the majority of the complaints were about Ramires at Right Mid. But yeah, this has been a comfortable performance so far

to be fair the majority of the complaints were about Ramires at Right Mid. But yeah, this has been a comfortable performance so far

but that's what I meant, I think Willian would have worked better at RW, but I can't complain given how it worked in the first half.

Really superior play from us. The midfield is doing well and controlling most of the game. Mikel's coolness is exactly what we need in these types of games, Lamps has played some excellent balls and made a few interceptions, Ramires is full of running as always, which is instrumental in pressing, Oscar simply runs the show. 2 more goals and we overhaul Liverpool

He's tucking in narrow-ly from the right side, not really out wide..

He's definitely been playing the right side of the 4-2-3-1 and Lampard is playing ahead of Mikel in the centre.. Look at their average positions. Ramires not playing really out wide, but Chelsea always play narrow anyway.

But then the funny thing is that these Mourinho defenders will use the excuse (which is not wrong) that he watches the players train, prepare for games etc and he knows best in who to pick and yet the same wasn't apply for Benitez. In fact, think he still got slammed in the past for playing Ramires at RW or even Bertrand LW even when we win while we have Mourinho being let go when he has done the same.

Its hard to be treated equally when one of them won our first Barclays premier league title with us while the other insulted our fans before getting here. :(

He's definitely been playing the right side of the 4-2-3-1 and Lampard is playing ahead of Mikel in the centre.. Look at their average positions. Ramires not playing really out wide, but Chelsea always play narrow anyway.

But his positioning is narrower than usual, seems to be used there to help out the midfield battles.

Its hard to be treated equally when one of them won our first Barclays premier league title with us while the other insulted our fans before getting here. :(

Yes but put that aside and judge it as it is without any blue tinted glasses.

After the first 10 minutes, the same 4-2-3-1 with Lampard being the ACM, imagine how good we'd be with Mata there as well. Ramires - Mikel as a pair really make the difference in the pivot.

so Oscar on RW? doesn't seem like it