Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

Pretty sure I can make the same prediction for just about every one of our games so I may as well do it again.

We'll start off slowly with the majority of possession and not really do much in the first half. We'll have 1 or 2 shots on goal, neither of which will cause too much trouble. 0-0 at the half. We'll then kick on at around the 75th minute and end up scoring 2.

Part of me has a bad feeling about this game though. Like WBA scoring a stoppage time winner or something. Hopefully Jose has our boys playing angry.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Hazard was our only AM capable of doing something against Newcastle.

I don't think it says much to be honest. Besides from having that shot off target and crossing the ball out for a throw/goal kick, I can't remember him doing much of note.

People tend to go on form. By form and knowing what he can actually do, Hazard has been average so far this season to say the least. And he topped it all off by missing a training session. So no, he isn't better at the moment.

Schurrle received absolutely no support during the Schalke game because Jose had Azpi acting practically as a 3rd CB. Now compare that will Willian's performance who was supported the entire game by Ivanovic...Even if you compare their previous games, Schurrle scored against City while Hazard was piss poor against Newcastle.

I don't even think Hazard that would get his spot back so quickly but only for the influx of fixtures.

Azpi at left back, Cole at left back doesn't make much difference. Honestly, when 's the last time you've seen Cole properly support Hazard in attack.

Schurrle did score against city. Hey, didn't Hazard score 4 goals and assist 1 in 3 games before the city game ?

Everyone was piss poor vs Newcastle.

I disagree.

I don't feel like that at all.

we're not in the Benitez\RDM\AVB era anymore, are we ?..

we're just not a league team at the moment

we're set up not to lose in the first place rather than try to win

i can see us struggling real hard again today

shit another premier league game

with every one of those our chances of winning the league seems to get smaller and smaller

What a naff post this is. Absolute rubbish. Win this and we remain 2nd with every possibility of closing the gap on Arsenal this weekend. Weird, weird post.

Fucking hell, going to cut my hair at the same time the game starts... Shit shit shit

Random but im torn, i need a hair cut badly but every time i do i seem to jinx the form (perfect example being i had one the day before Clattenburg gate last season).

What do i do? :(