Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So shocked this is coming from a Belgian poster.

Well, even if Courtois wasn't at Chelsea, I would say so. I don't think I'm a belgian apologist on this forum, quite the opposite.

I'm not a fan of Lukaku, doesn't post that much on the other belgian topic.

I'm just saying that because it's a pattern I've seen on Cech, He doesn't move from his 6 yards, doesn't take many good crosses from opposition where he has to have athletic performance. He's good when he has to do a save in the same direction he was covering but when has to react quickly and put quite a lot of force on his legs, he doesn't do it and stay quite still.

he scored against Bayern a goal much more difficult than the ones Mata, André e Eto'o missed tonight, so yeah, I'd take my chances as everyone is sucking balls. If he sucks too, he'll just suck equally. The hate on him here is so overboard

Torres' contribution in attack is non-existent sometimes. Eto'o is involved everytime the ball is played through the middle. Easily the better striker

I swear some of you are watching different players than I am.

I'm seeing Mata and Eto'o getting shit here. Both have been as good as you can expect for players who are just getting back into match fitness.

And for that precise reason, they should be off! You don't get back to match fitness while playing with the likes of Everton.

Start them against Basel and Swindon untill they get the match fitness upto the mark!!

What a surprise. We are losing and people think everyone is rubbish and wanting to sell everyone. Standard...

The overreaction is ridiculous. We were the better team in a tough game for the first 45 minutes and couldn't finish and then conceded. We're not going to win 38 games 7-0. Keep doing more of the same except hope for better finishing and we'll be fine. If that doesn't work, Mourinho can make changes in 20-30 minutes.

Torres' contribution in attack is non-existent sometimes. Eto'o is involved everytime the ball is played through the middle. Easily the better striker

which is why I suggested having BOTH for the second half... Eto'o is creating more than all of our AM together. He'll get tired by 60-70 and then we could get Kevin in. way better than simply getting Kevin now