Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

Well, if I may ? Chelsea certainly will not dominate them. I´d say, it´ll be the other way around. Just watch them come out storming.

The boys need to keep it tight for 20-25 minutes, I feel. perhaps, if the kids can pop one in, Bayern will get nervous. An ideal scenario Chelsea one up at half. Then, anything can happen. If Bayern scores before the half, Chelsea is out of it, I feel.

So far so good, we just need to keep at it but work harder and I think we might just be able to keep them out.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still can't wrap my head around why Frank starts, but Jose's tactics...just brilliant.

Transition passes. Mikel, Essien & Van Ginkel aren't capable of playing them. Only alternative would be playing Oscar there but we'd lose a lot defensively playing Mata at the #10 against the big teams.

I know I sound like a bitch... but where are the people criticizing the formation (not the lineup)?

Where are the people calling Mourinho names?

This was a great first by us. Of course we can lose, that's not the point, my point is only to prove Mourinho isn't some clown who doesn't know a thing about football as some suggested with some sort of posts before the match.

So with the proper time to sharpen this formation and with the addition of Mata, Willian, Eto'o, the prospect only gets better.

Give the man some credit and some time.

1. Some of us just had issues with the ManU setup. The game sucked.

2. A lot of us had issues with the line-up : it doesn't really smell of rotation. But ok!

3. I do NOT see anyone saying Mou doesn't know a thing about football. Nice strawman you made there.

4. Everyone will give him credit . A lot. But I will never see him as infallible or a semi-god. I don't get that shit on here somehow.

Still can't wrap my head around why Frank starts, but Jose's tactics...just brilliant.

Lamps was better today than in the last two matches. I still think we're overusing him. He gets tired and becomes useless literally. Doesn't press, doesn't tackle, doesn't have accuracy in passes that matter (not the ones to the backs).

But I'm already a broken record about it, so I'll shut about it. As long as he doesn't compromise, I guess I can live with playing with 10 for moments because at moments you can see he really reached his limit. It's not a criticism to Lamps (although it is to Mou) because everyone has their limits especially at age of 35.

Transition passes. Mikel, Essien & Van Ginkel aren't capable of playing them. Only alternative would be playing Oscar there but we'd lose a lot defensively playing Mata at the #10 against the big teams.

Not that big of an asset imo since a huge part of those one touch long passes don't find their target, but even if they did, I'd prefer someone who offers more defensively. Frank is leaving a lot gaps which could really hurt us.

Can't believe people on Twitter are saying Torres is amazing.

1 goal seems to have make them forget 2 and a half years of shit.

It was a good goal yes but nothing over the top, people are going crazy as if he just scored the winner(maybe he did)

Amid the excitement, Mata is still benched. If the same situation in the 1st half repeats in the 2nd, he won't come on along with Lukaku. Probably Mikel, Essien and Dave will.

De Bruyne ain't on the bench, pretty sure one of our AM's will get subbed. Either Mata or Moses

Amid the excitement, Mata is still benched. If the same situation in the 1st half repeats in the 2nd, he won't come on along with Lukaku. Probably Mikel, Essien and Dave will.

As much as I love Mata he just doesn't suit this type of game.