Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These Belgium fanboys are getting irritating now. Lukaku will eventually get his chance.

KDB got his and didn't perform. Will have to wait for another.

You know what. Fuck off. there are so many belgians on the team now that every time we say something we are fanboys.

Does this mean we have to shut up about our countrymen? I suggest the English shut up about Moses, Lampard, Terry and the Brazilians about Luiz, Ramires, Oscar.

Cherry picking much? :wank2:

Can't believe people on Twitter are saying Torres is amazing.

1 goal seems to have make them forget 2 and a half years of shit.

jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babie

Lukaku isn't playing!!!!!!

Back the team and the players.

Lamps was better today than in the last two matches. I still think we're overusing him. He gets tired and becomes useless literally. Doesn't press, doesn't tackle, doesn't have accuracy in passes that matter (not the ones to the backs).

But I'm already a broken record about it, so I'll shut about it. As long as he doesn't compromise, I guess I can live with playing with 10 for moments because at moments you can see he really reached his limit. It's not a criticism to Lamps (although it is to Mou) because everyone has their limits especially at age of 35.

Agree that he is better today, but still his defensive contribution is very worrying.

They still have twice as much possession as us,have played 3 times as many passes(almost)... But still seems like the gulf in class has been bridged significantly since last year...when dud that happen?