Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is on the bench, he might get a chance. If he can't handle being left out he is not cut out to play for us. Jose is one of the best man managers out there.

Let's throw on youth players who aren't up to it and lose an important game? No, you'd rather play your star players.

We need to win, he obviously thinks this is the best way to beat United.

If he is wrong he will make changes

So Schurrle is a star player and Lukaku isn't? Did you watch preseason or all of last season for that matter? Lukau scored a hat trick against United to finish the season. Is that really the sort of player who isn't up for it?

When Kiesling wasn't there Schurrle has started in there. Oh god cutting inside is different. This is direct approach into the final third and staying there for long periods like a normal #.9 or sometimes dropping back like a #10

kießling has played 34 from 34 games last season....and the season before too. so how often did schürrle play as a striker? zero times?

I fucking hate "false 9". Hopefully Schurrle plays like a striker!

Mourinho says all the time he likes to play with a striker as a reference, so I'd be surprised if he ends up dropping deep as a false 9. Mourinho doesn't like to play without a guy there to receive the ball. Unless he's going for something new, but that's one of the things he repeated a lot through his spells here, at Inter and RM

very counter attacking team though the inclusion of Andre over Lukaku means Jose has a plan. Personally i think Luk would help a counter with his pace and strength, as well as helping with bullying the centrebacks, but like i said i think that Jose has a game plan and maybe that would help