Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, but what is the lineup ffs!

Man U: De Gea; Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Carrick, Cleverley; Valencia, Rooney, Welbeck, Van Persie. #CFC

#cfc: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Ramires, Lampard; De Bruyne, Oscar, Hazard; Schurrle.

Just seen the lineups. Would have personally gone with Lukaku up front. But happy to see Schurrle given a go up there. He seems the sort of player who could do well there.

The one game of the season I will miss and have to listen to on the radio but oh well... Come on the Chelsea!

Genius move by mourinho, starting lukaku (our topscorer in pre season) on the bench for the third time in a row while playing torres ba and now schrulle instead of him. Must be great for the lad.

I'd be looking for another loan at this point if I were Lukaku. Really a shame.

Why?? This obviously a tactical thing ..... Why would this shatter Lukaku? The lad is a football encyclopedia ... he knows when a tactical thing is being put in place.

If it is the good one ... that remains to be seen. It sure as hell isn't boring :-)

I've learnt to never doubt Mourinho. He's playing this way for some reason. Maybe the game will tell the story. Then again he could just have so little faith in his strikers he's felt forced into these tactics.

I wouldn't worry about the line-up though he knows what he's doing.

I don't fancy your chances of stopping our attack mind - so you're gonna need a couple of goals from somewhere i think.

If i question one thing - it's the inclusion of Schurrle.

This. Must be devastating. Asking extra training to be in top form against man u, scored a hattrick against them last season, scored every 48 minutes in pre season, and now is being benched for someone who had an awefull pre season and is playing out of position. should of went on loan.

There's still a week left in the window.

This ain't Lukaku FC. Can we at least wait until the game is being played before we start slagging everyone off and being negative

You do know players have feelings and unlike on fifa they can exualy be gutted because of shit like this? Our youth academy must be happy that after 10 years of abramovic none of them plays in XI line up or is on the bench. Even 100mil a season madrid does better. beside terry who was bought on the age of 15 from west ham.

This ain't Lukaku FC. Can we at least wait until the game is being played before we start slagging everyone off and being negative

You do know players have feelings and unlike on fifa they can exualy be gutted because of shit like this? Our youth academy must be happy that after 10 years of abramovic none of them plays in XI line up or is on the bench. Even 100mil a season madrid does better. beside terry who was bought on the age of 15 from west ham.