Man United 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Us winning would have possibly left a bad taste in Manchester United's mouth, meaning there'd be more chance of them not being willing to sell Rooney to us.

Oh, so you threw us a bone. You allowed us the point. Thank you.

Wow.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still disgusted about this.

As for the game - I was quite happy with the result. For me Moyes passed his first major test. Let's be honest too, we were the only ones trying to play football. Jose came for a draw. If the game would of been won, it would have been by us. Your team looked flat, and very out of ideas.

No mata = disjointed. A total lack of creativity in my opinion. Long may Jose leave him out.

He may have passed his first test, but passing with 50% is hardly impressive. Your lot were playing at home, but barely troubled our defence all night. You say we looked flat and out of ideas, and to an extent I agree with you, but United didn't look any better.

He may have passed his first test, but passing with 50% is hardly impressive. Your lot were playing at home, but barely troubled our defence all night. You say we looked flat and out of ideas, and to an extent I agree with you, but United didn't look any better.

We looked a lot better. We played football.

Don't confuse parking the bus with playing well in defence.

As for the game - I was quite happy with the result. For me Moyes passed his first major test. Let's be honest too, we were the only ones trying to play football. Jose came for a draw. If the game would of been won, it would have been by us. Your team looked flat, and very out of ideas.

No mata = disjointed. A total lack of creativity in my opinion. Long may Jose leave him out.

why didn't you guys win then after playing 'football'?

what happened to your best striker(not Rooney). How many clear cut chances had mu got? T

We looked a lot better. We played football.

Don't confuse parking the bus with playing well in defence.

You didn't play that well. RVP was nullified all night. Young and Valencia did nothing of note whilst on the park. Welbeck missed a clear cut chance wildly. Jones, Evra and Rooney were about your only players who deserved pass marks.

I'm not saying we played better, because we didn't, but......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0qsi1z4Fi8

if you thought that you played any better than we did.

why didn't you guys win then after playing 'football'?

what happened to your best striker(not Rooney). How many clear cut chances had mu got? T

As I said - Jose came for a draw and brought the big blue bus with him. Be honest with yourselves - this wasn't a good footballing display. It was close to embarrassing in my opinion for Chelsea. The team looked awful..

I'm not trying to be funny - but I watched every minute of that game.

One more note - I don't think we were brilliant either. But we were better and we wanted to play.

As I said - Jose came for a draw and brought the big blue bus with him. Be honest with yourselves - this wasn't a good footballing display. It was close to embarrassing in my opinion for Chelsea. The team looked awful..

One more note - I don't think we were brilliant either. But we were better and we wanted to play.

you wanted to play.but not goals. There wasn't a single moment of brilliance from united to say you were playing in old Trafford.

well don't talk talk about parking bus you haven't seen that at all!!!!

am not proud it honestly but this is just ain't.

There wasn't single moment were united had urgency to score a goal. They were just happy with us.

even with our failed double pivot we had 45%possession.

Well I've said my piece. I have no desire to argue with all of you over this. If you watched the game - you know.

I didn't even mention Atkinson saving your bacon either.

Tbh, even if we went into the game without recognized striker, there were hardly any chances made by United either. Your best ones were made by RVP on his own, and I

would still call those half-chances.

And this was after your front three included other strikers like Welbeck and Rooney.

You have to admit, neither team made the most of their counter-attack opportunities

Well I've said my piece. I have no desire to argue with all of you over this. If you watched the game - you know.

I didn't even mention Atkinson saving your bacon either.

well i have watched the match that's why im saying that. I don't know you ever think it was a home match for you .

and am not mentioning Valencia's tackle, two unnecessary yellow cards as well.

@jayc

barca tried everything against our bus and we can understand the frustration.

don't even remotely think this was a similar situation. We defended well with defenders not like throwing body all over.and united playing with mentality ok we try once and see what happens,oh its not working leave it.

You have to admit, neither team made the most of their counter-attack opportunities

I actually do agree with that.

I just feel Chelsea looked terrible last night. It's only one game though. Still I would not of been happy to see those tactics...

it was a good defensive football. at no moment, until the last move of the match when torres so intelligently gave the ball away, were we out of shape. we dint give you any space in the mid, oscar marked out carrick to perfection, rvp was nullified and the only one who had a good match for you was rooney, and a big part of it was co rambo had a shocker yesterday.

except for that united were unimaginative, trust me if you keep crossing the ball in with iva, cahill, jt in the box you are never scoring.

also we came looking for a draw, the onus was on united to change that, rather you guys too looked more than happy to just take the point.

Does anybody else feel kinda weird about this season? Like it's not, I don't know... real? I mean seeing Chelsea with a largely new team even compared to last season, with Jose as the manager, playing United while Ferguson is nowhere to be seen. It all feels so untrue and it's as if I'm still waiting for the premier league to actually start.

Lukaku raped Manutd last year and the time isn't right for him?

Danny Welbeck raped us on loan at Sunderland, doesn't change the fact i would rub my hands in delight if United make him number 1 forward.

Lukaku is going to be a great forward, but he isn't yet.

I am really pissed of at that game it was so frustrating. It was like a part of me was slowly dying watching tht shit of a match. Have some balls Mourinho even Rafa had a go in the Fa cup aginst this united side

Yeh, after we went 2-0 down in 10 minutes and had nothing to lose from then on.