Man of the Match  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even on corners, set-pieces, I prefered what Benitez was doing.

With the spacing, combination of runs to disturb the opponents.

Chelsea 0 - 0 Man City

Chelsea 0 - 0 Fulham

West Ham 3 - 1 Chelsea

That was Benitez's first three games as Chelsea manager, who would of thought he'll get us top four? not me. Rafa had more than three games to get his ideas across, and so will Mourinho... be patient for gods sack and try not to judge him after three fucking games.

And lets not forget we got a point at old trafford, looking at some of these responses you would of thought we got thrashed...

Chelsea 0 - 0 Man City

Chelsea 0 - 0 Fulham

West Ham 3 - 1 Chelsea

That was Benitez's first three games as Chelsea manager, who would of thought he'll get us top four? not me. Rafa had more than three games to get his ideas across, and so will Mourinho... be patient for gods sack and try not to judge him after three fucking games.

And lets not forget we got a point at old trafford, looking at some of these responses you would of thought we got thrashed...

Mou had 5, could do what ever he wanted in pre season.

Chelsea 0 - 0 Man City

Chelsea 0 - 0 Fulham

West Ham 3 - 1 Chelsea

That was Benitez's first three games as Chelsea manager, who thought he would get us into top four after the west ham match? not me. Rafa had time to get his ideas across... it's only been three games FFS.

He had no pre-season, the squad very thin, and players that were tired and playing every three days.

And It's not like we don't know how Mourinho's team usually play.

In the pre-season and first three matches, it had all the general trademarks of Mourinho.

Even his Real Madrid team against Manchester were boring, unimaginative while Real was a much better team and should have easily dispatched them.

So, the Schurrle experiment didn't work. That said, I was really impressed with his work-rate and dedication. He was more influential when he moved wide and looked likely to make something happen.

Man of the Match for me was Ash. He's had a few dodgy games against United but was excellent today. Even his only mistimed challenge was well timed, coming as it did in the first ten minutes. Any later and he would have gone in the book (as De Bruyne and Torres did, both ridiculously harshly). Nods to Brana and the rest of the defensive unit too.

Oscar the most busy in midfield with Lampard steady. Ramires desperately poor first half, quietly efficient in the second. Hazard was worrying quiet, with United putting two men on him and forcing him to run down blind alleys for most of the game.

There were times when our passing was a little aimless, like we weren't looking beyond the next pass, but that is understandable given the new players and general inexperience on show.

A point away from home against another title challenger. Have to be quietly pleased with that

It literally sums of the vast majority of Chelsea fans now adays and their pathetic attitude. This has been easily one of or the hardest games of the season, and we got out of there with a point. And people are complaining? :rolleyes:

Our players were bought for hefty prices due to their POTENTIAL. They still need to develop. No way are they ready to just full on attack United at Old Trafford and expecting a result. Especially when they are the reigning champions

Second off, thank GOD Mourinho actually knows the quality that Michael Carrick has (unlike the lot of you) and packed the midfield to diminish any space he would find to pick out RVP.

Top of the league, Moyes has still yet to win at Old Trafford. Stop fucking complaining.

Exactly.

The few good moments United had came via Carrick.

Wut? I just thought your argument wasn't valid that's all. Hell Torres had two votes ... So i did not do any such thing. Why the attitude?

Edit: and if I am such a fanboy, why isn't my vote there then? Tell me that while you are at it. Fucking hell.

Given the fact that you are using other players playing badly to defend KDB.

I will ask, why do you feel that it's fair game for you to give me attitude, given the sarcastic way you ended your original reply, but then go all defensive when I call you out?

When I joined here you were one of the first to welcome me and mentioned I'd have to get used to you, to be honest I generally agree with your posts and enjoy reading them and I'm not really here for a fight but there has to be consistency. If you want to be able to act like an asshole then you have to be able to accept getting treated like one.

The fanboy comment was tongue and cheek and was merely used to give you a taste of your own medicine.

Love you xxxxx

;)

When I joined here you were one of the first to welcome me and mentioned I'd have to get used to you, If you want to be able to act like an asshole then you have to be able to accept getting treated like one.

Dude ... I didn't have attitude. If you think I did, sorry. English is not my native tongue.

For the fact that I am an asshole because I joke on here .... you could NOT be further from the truth. You are here 6 days and you have me labelled as an asshole? Ok.