Man United 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

He had no pre-season, the squad very thin, and players that were tired and playing every three days.

And It's not like we don't know how Mourinho's team usually play.

In the pre-season and first three matches, it had all the general trademarks of Mourinho.

Even his Real Madrid team against Manchester were boring, unimaginative while Real was a much better team and should have easily dispatched them.

So you're judging Mourinho on pre season matches? its mainly about fitness, Jesus...

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But we are not that fit and with the ball, we have been clueless for more 240 minutes.

we are playing without our most influential player for the past 2 years, who was clearly lacking match fitness and fitness in general during his last match, and after watching hazard play all the 3 matches, u have to say he is out of form. considering the fact how shit we were without mata and hazard last season, i would say 7 points out of a possible 9 with an away fixture to united included is a BRILLAINT start.

Dude ... I didn't have attitude. If you think I did, sorry. English is not my native tongue.

For the fact that I am an asshole because I joke on here .... you could NOT be further from the truth. You are here 6 days and you have me labelled as an asshole? Ok.

I didn't say you were an asshole, hell, I even said that I liked you. I just said if you want to ACT like an asshole then you have to accept being treated like one.

Exhibit A

I am sorry !!! Sometimes I am such a dick.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You'll get used to it, mate ! :Goober:

Ok so you said Dick and not asshole, but there's not much difference.

I'll say it again though, I like you I'm not here for a fight. Clearly just miscommunication, it happens, written word can be hard to interpret.

Relax, it's only the Internet.

I didn't say you were an asshole, hell, I even said that I liked you. I just said if you want to ACT like an asshole then you have to accept being treated like one.

Welcoming guys like that is a running gag on here. Just check all the other newbies - it was never about you.

B)

Yes and figuering out on how to play. Mou had 2 months with the squad before his first prem match, benitez like 3? days.

it's been three fucking games.

Judging by some of these posts, you would of thought we lost all three games...

Welcoming guys like that is a running gag on here. Just check all the other newbies - it was never about you.

B)

I still don't think you're getting it. I didn't think you were being an asshole in the welcome thread. I was merely using that as an example.

What in saying is it came across like you were belittling my post therefore I felt you were acting like an asshole. I don't think you're an asshole though, I want to make that clear.

Jokes are fine by me, like I say, it's only the Internet. I'm willing to bet that at some point down the line I'll act like an asshole to someone, everyone has a little asshole in them (that' doesn't sound creepy at all)

Lets just chalk this one down to a bit of miscommunication and move on

If you think this is packing the bus wait until next week against Bayern hahahah, Munich all over again because Jose will not allow us to be raped.

image.png

Hahahahah packing the bus, I'm starting to love you, no really you're becoming my new favorite poster. You're just like Henri all over again, or even backstreet09, either way please stick around!

Good result, I was happy when the game was over. Yes, it wasn't a great match to watch but I only care about the result in the beginning of the season and we got the result we came for.

Last season we would let our opponents score in stupid situations but with Mou we look better in defense which is very nice to see.

We just bought Willian and we will get a new striker before the transfer window closes - we will be better when that happens. I'm sure we will see sexy football in the games vs smaller clubs because we can play with Luiz, Mata, Willian, Lukaku and so on. These players (beside Luiz obviously) aren't that good at defending (Well, Willian is decent at defending actually) but it's not that important vs the smaller clubs because we will have the ball most of the time and tear them apart. United is United and we can't play too attack minded when they have Rooney, RVP, Welbeck and Valencia ready to take us on. Those players are too good to be given any space and that's why Mou got it right yesterday.

We will try a little harder to win at the Bridge but Mou is clever and will go for the wins against the teams that are inferior to us - United isn't one of those teams.

A point at OT is nothing to be ashamed of. Last year we won a dead rubber there. Don't think for a second it would have been the same result if United were playing for something. My opinion is that both teams were just happy to check the water before diving in.. A typical early season game.

Let's move on to Bayern now.

Well sorry, but if you want to see shitty football with respectable results, that´s not for me. I love to watch football, an offensive display & not some fucking 0:0 games. If I want to be bored to death, I might as well watch American baseball, then.

You can always support Arsenal you know whatever.gif