Roma v Chelsea

Jase

hazard is a great player and has the POTENTIAL to be one of the best, but he DOES get a lot of hype/exxageration on here. the fact that he got 11 motm votes for the real madrid match and 13 motm votes in the ac milan match tells us about our blue-tinted attitude towards him.

for me, he has had an average pre-season at best and this game he should step it up and play like he would play a pro-game. with moses performing the way he is, kdb having a good pre-season i would choose moses-oscar-kdb rather than kdb-oscar-hazard trio for the hull game.

time for hazard to step up and show his AWESOMENESS and CLASS.

as for the match, i really dont know what mou is going to do. LAMPS looked in some dire need of some game time. so dont know if lamps will start or we ll start with the probable team for the hull match or mou will play the members who dint play against rm (mata, mikel, ba).

Lampard is pass it, he will pop up with a goal or two here and there but he won't have a big role to play anymore, wouldn't even surprise me if this is his last season with us and he seems to begin to pick up more injury these days so it is a bad sign for him.

I agree about Hazard too, even though I myself quite like him :P many people are making it out as if he is already top 5 best winger in the world when I am not sure he even makes top 10, he like Lukaku got potential but again not WORLD CLASS YET.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying Eden wasn't great - I'd pick him over any other player except messi n ronaldo- I'm Jst saying every aspect of his game is overrated here on the site. He has average finishing, average passing and his dribbling isn't that much better than Moses's. Hazard is special because he can get past players and he has pretty good vision. He's like Mata with better pace and slightly less vision

Can someone see the contradictions in these sentences or is it only me??? Damn this is so stupid, hilarious.

Mata must start surely? He been benched for most of the games here since his comeback from the break and he hasn't contributed anything so time for him to find his feet again. Actually since this is the last game before BPL starts next week I am pretty sure Jose will play his strongest side ahead of next week, experiment time is over.

hazard is a great player and has the POTENTIAL to be one of the best, but he DOES get a lot of hype/exxageration on here. the fact that he got 11 motm votes for the real madrid match and 13 motm votes in the ac milan match tells us about our blue-tinted attitude towards him.

for me, he has had an average pre-season at best and this game he should step it up and play like he would play a pro-game. with moses performing the way he is, kdb having a good pre-season i would choose moses-oscar-kdb rather than kdb-oscar-hazard trio for the hull game.

time for hazard to step up and show his AWESOMENESS and CLASS.

as for the match, i really dont know what mou is going to do. LAMPS looked in some dire need of some game time. so dont know if lamps will start or we ll start with the probable team for the hull match or mou will play the members who dint play against rm (mata, mikel, ba).

:lol: I thought I was the only one to notice such nonsense. I'm yet to understand what he did in those matches that was better than the rest. :lol:

I agree there's a crazy hype here. But then again he's not the only one hyped, but he's already quality - not only potential.

So while I laugh really hard on him having motm for very sub par presentations (especially when I could point at least 3 players on each match that were way better than him), but I also laugh on saying he's average on everything...

The truth is probably somewhere between the shocking momt votes and the nonsensical underrating.

If the site is confirming Bertrand will play 75 minutes, I guess it's safe to say Mourinho won't use what he thinks is our A team... so we'll have to wait for Hull City and hope that against such a weak side we won't have trouble playing the first team for the first time under Mourinho...

it's gonna be interesting...

Ramires - MVG

Vs

DDR - Strootman

this is another test how our pivot can handle hard pressing from DDR & Strootman, and we must to mark Pjanic / Lamela too, both of them is central attack of roma...

If there's anything you need to know about this country is that money is always the priority. These marquee games need to be played in prime time here in order to get the most viewers and therefore money.

They are played everywhere in prime time. Also I guess they play them at night for the pre game shows as well.

They are played everywhere in prime time. Also I guess they play them at night for the pre game shows as well.

Well for us here in the States "prime time" is 8 or 9pm. May be different in Europe, I'm not sure.

Well for us here in the States "prime time" is 8 or 9pm. May be different in Europe, I'm not sure.

Yea what I'm trying to say the reason prime time is 8 or 9 is cos people usually r back home from work and the night is good for the pre game shows. 8/9 that's a standard worldwide.

:lol: I thought I was the only one to notice such nonsense. I'm yet to understand what he did in those matches that was better than the rest. :lol:

I agree there's a crazy hype here. But then again he's not the only one hyped, but he's already quality - not only potential.

So while I laugh really hard on him having motm for very sub par presentations (especially when I could point at least 3 players on each match that were way better than him), but I also laugh on saying he's average on everything...

The truth is probably somewhere between the shocking momt votes and the nonsensical underrating.

If the site is confirming Bertrand will play 75 minutes, I guess it's safe to say Mourinho won't use what he thinks is our A team... so we'll have to wait for Hull City and hope that against such a weak side we won't have trouble playing the first team for the first time under Mourinho...

i never said he is average, i said he is a great player who has the potential to be "one of the best".

The only thing he is average at is his finishing, to say he has average dribbling is absolutely shocking. :blink:

I didn't say he has average dribbling, I said his dribbling is similar to Moses... But eden is more consistant.

The only thing he is average at is his finishing, to say he has average dribbling is absolutely shocking. :blink:

I didn't say he has average dribbling, I said his dribbling is similar to Moses... But eden is more consistant.

Really looking forward for this, I'm a fan of AS Roma, not a die-hard one though.. I haven't been watching them in the last couple of years. Osvaldo, Pjanic and of course Strootman and De Rossi are the ones to watch out for.