Roma v Chelsea

Jase

Who called him shit!?!

word of wisdom to you mate (not that you asked): give up. Don't even bother...

some subjects about some players in this forum really have a pattern, no matter what happens, there is a pattern... so the best thing is to let go.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So to a lot of you think Lukaku is shit. I have officially lost my faith in the majority of this forum.

So. Fuck you all.

I wish you all future of 50 mil failures and no young prospects. Its not me being a fanboy. It is you being cunts.

In between all the pages of crap being posted here and some of the continuous posting of articles, is there anyone left that is in touch with reality? Wtf.

Someone needs to get laid.

Lol chill dude - it's just one 'troll' past his bedtime and unable to watch his usual 15 mins of donkey sex on the net as his Mum noticed all the tissues and has banned www.zoro-LOVES-donkeys.com ;)

If he plays tonight he will score - it's THAT SIMPLE ;)

Ha ha ha. And if he doesnt score? Take Lukaku's dick out your mouth. :wank2:

Schwarzer; Azpilicueta, Luiz, Terry, Bertrand; Essien, Mikel; Moses, De Bruyne, Schurrle; Torres

Cech, Azpilicueta, Terry, Cahill, Cole, Van Ginkel, Essien, Hazard, Schurrle, Mata, Lukaku

Playing one of those apparently.