Real Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

I agree, lets put on Torres or Ba who will definitely do better....... <_<

We are in dire need of a semi decent striker.

Well the day Lukaku proves me with 3-4 matches that he can play big teams, then I'll change my opinion.

That ball van Ginkel passed him, Torres and Ba both would have made much better, at least reaching the ball

That finishing that the ball went to the Caribbean could have been better and one of the few deep balls someone gave to him he has been pathetic (it was a brilliant pass, by Lamps or Oscar, couldn't say and there was no replay). So yeah, sorry if I don't rate the guy right now.

I'd rather play Mata, Schurrle, Moses rather than Lukaku anywhere - at least tonight, but I don't think he's anywhere ready to be what we need in big matches. Against the likes of Hull City, he might score like against the Asian teams, but bring two fading Italian and Spanish force, he just doesn't capitalize. No thanks

And if we disagree, it's fine... let's agree we have different opinion

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it doesn't matter, everyone knows this. But it's nice to win and see players putting in good shifts at this stage of preseason. Only 1 game left before the real thing starts.

Not everyone is acting like it. In fact, most people are acting like it matters a lot. The whole "put so and so on" or "we should start with this starting XI" says otherwise. (not to mention the near-endless ridiculous statements on players' overall ability or lack thereof based on 45 minutes in a meaningless game).