Real Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Throwing Lampard in against Madrid is not right.

Its not about winning, its about fitness. Thats why Lamps needed time today and against Roma.

Oscar disappeared that half, Lukaku <_< , Hazard came alive at the end. Overall not too great. MvG has been superb!

Good enough first half. Nobody injured. Generally decent play. Our attackers movement has been awful (not just Lukaku, they are way too narrow) and we've been really vulnerable to attacks down the right (Marcello and Ronaldo) If Chelsea do play 4-3-3 when it matters though, I hope they use a natural winger on the right.

This is not a match suited for Lukaku's game... Ba or Torres for second half

you couldnt be more wrong. we cant keep possession for 10 seconds. What do you think Torres is gonna do when we cant feed our striker with shit?

If we are to keep playing this, lukaku IS the best choice because we are forcing ourselfes to just do poor passes and long balls.

I don't think it's been that bad. We were never going to have more possession than Madrid. The problem is that we don't an out ball. Lukaku is supposed to be the out ball but the balls to him and his own hold-up play has been horrible.

I'd take Cahill, Lampard and Hazard off and put Luiz, Mata and KDB for the second half...

Cech

Iva-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Ramires-MVG

Oscar-Mata-KDB

Lukaku

I'd take Cahill, Lampard and Hazard off and put Luiz, Mata and KDB for the second half...

Cech

Iva-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Ramires-MVG

Oscar-Mata-KDB

Lukaku

no luiz injured