André Schürrle

BlueLion.

Yea, Andre always seemed to like Jose. KDB has continually bashed Jose. Andre seemed to enjoy his time at Chelsea.

wel there you go...one accepted the regime and tried to take his chances without a fuss and the other didnt

I think we need a second scorer besides our main striker. Schurrle could be that, but in the end things on right side didnt work for him.

Maybe we should try either Bale/Reus or if those two are too expensive, Griezman...the later has similar atributes like schurrle in scoring and positioning, but also better control. However he isnt very physical, but will need to be if he wants to play in PL.

• 2 weeks later...

He isn't setting world on fire like KDB is he ? To those that watch Bundesliga and Wolfsburg why's that?

A case of player still trying to settle at a new club, which is normal when you move elsewhere in mid-season.

• 4 weeks later...

I really wish the lad would put some weight on. I tell ya I was worried about him last season. When he hot back from the WC he looked ok. There was color in his cheeks, Then he became grey, His cheeks went in and his kit was baggy on him. Cahill also looked very similar and hes a fit lad.

Then there was all that talk about him having some unmentioned illness. Just hope hes ok now cause hes a good lad.

He loved us. The Club, all the team, us supporters. He was proud to be Blue.

Why the fuck we get shot of him and keep Salah and get Cuadrado? One of Mous strange ones.

• 2 weeks later...