André Schürrle

BlueLion.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't understand this transfer...

He moved to Wolfs to pay 10 minutes every game?...

Clearly still affected by the reasons he wasn't playing here.

Needs the summer to rest up and come back firing.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha was about to post the same article, but you was faster than me. (Again)

Yeah it's a shame, I think Schurrle was a real Mourinho player and also suited our club and style really well.

Did he really say that, or are they twisting his words? He always had nothing but good things to say about Chelsea and Jose.

It seems the quote is true. Apparently the source from Kicker.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/andre-schurrle-reveals-left-chelsea-5846014

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/583025/Andre-Schurrle-Slams-Jose-Mourinho-Chelsea-Not-Backing-Him

Well, in my opinion the words quite 'acceptable' until this point though. Unlike KDB, which in several occasions indicating he has some grudge with Jose.

Yea, Andre always seemed to like Jose. KDB has continually bashed Jose. Andre seemed to enjoy his time at Chelsea.

Put in the full quote

'I always had my chance, scored important goals in the first season. At the end I just wanted the transfer although Jose Mourinho wanted me to stay. But I did not feel the complete backing.'

Put in the full quote

'I always had my chance, scored important goals in the first season. At the end I just wanted the transfer although Jose Mourinho wanted me to stay. But I did not feel the complete backing.'

Yup, I confused a little bit first about what he means. But if you read it carefully again, it means that Jose said he want Schurrle to stay, but Schurrle has a doubt and feel Jose wouldn't fully trusted him anymore. In other words, Jose words not convinced him enough, and Schurrle may think he will still be a sub regardless.

Yup, I confused a little bit first about what he means. But if you read it carefully again, it means that Jose said he want Schurrle to stay, but Schurrle has a doubt and feel Jose wouldn't fully trusted him anymore. In other words, Jose words not convinced him enough, as Schurrle may think he will still be a sub regardless.

One more thing to point out. At Chelsea Schurrle was a squad player, but at Wolfsburg he would arrive as a Star. Also I believe he got some more skrilla as well. I read from the German media that now it would be harder for Schurrle because he would have greater expectations for Wolfsburg than when he was at CFC. Many people (including my Wife who is German), expect more now from Schurrle after his performances w/ Die Deutsche Mannshaft & with CFC. Again, he would been a better option at that match vs le arse when we deployed the False 9. Also his work rate was freakin' awesome & Zie German showed he could shoot w/ either his right or left foot. I wish him well & remember his part in the 6-0 demolishing of le arse. He was part of the reason why le arse got spanked in that Wonderful day in April @ the Bridge in 2014

sch.gif

One more thing to point out. At Chelsea Schurrle was a squad player, but at Wolfsburg he would arrive as a Star. Also I believe he got some more skrilla as well. I read from the German media that now it would be harder for Schurrle because he would have greater expectations for Wolfsburg than when he was at CFC. Many people (including my Wife who is German), expect more now from Schurrle after his performances w/ Die Deutsche Mannshaft & with CFC. Again, he would been a better option at that match vs le arse when we deployed the False 9. Also he work rate was freakin' awesome & Zie German showed he could shoot w/ either his right or left foot. I wish him well & remember his part in the 6-0 demolishing of le arse. He was part of the reason why le arse got spanked in that Wonderful day in April @ the Bridge in 2014

sch.gif

Agree, hence he is a very useful player in Jose rotation system. In my opinion, I believe in Jose saying he want to stay, he is telling the truth, Jose need him. This transfer went through mainly because the player himself want the move for a starter place, and in the end Jose forced to let him go.

Jose think Cuadrado signing could filled Schurrle place, but unfortunately not. At least most of Chelsea fans think like that, and now we think we need to sign someone 'like Schurrle again' this summer.