Most Hated Club

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ironic thing, is that we probably arnt the most hated club by any team, but just 3rd or 4th on everyone's list making us win the overall.

I. E. I doubt Liverpool fans hate us more than united.

Or tottenham fans hating us more than arsenal.

Or united hating us more than city etc.

But we are up on everyone's list.

The ironic thing, is that we probably arnt the most hated club by any team, but just 3rd or 4th on everyone's list making us win the overall.

I. E. I doubt Liverpool fans hate us more than united.

Or tottenham fans hating us more than arsenal.

Or united hating us more than city etc.

But we are up on everyone's list.

To be fair, I think if you asked a random few yids if it was either the Arse, or Chels, I reckon the vast majority would say Chels. Certainly over the last 30 years. :halo:

We've always been hated by certain fans simply because of what Chelsea Football Club is and where we're situated. There's always been a chip on our shoulders, which especially rankles fans of teams like Leeds who spend all week down t'pit and only come up for air to watch their shitty football team and fuck their sisters.

There will also be a grudging respect for us though when players like Hazard and Mata really show their stuff under Mourinho. But I really don't want us to be like Swansea or Arsenal who teams like because they play pretty football and don't offer much of a threat.

The two least popular clubs being the most successful over the last 10 years - quelle surprise!

Man City will be down there soon enough - if they win titles/cups consistently enough.

The politics of envy personified, gives me a warm feeling and long may it last.

Did people actually vote chelsea as the most hated ones? or is that chelsea got the least votes in a popularity contest? because for me its 2 different things.

But it doesnt matter if we are hated. Envy is the root of their hate.

tumblr_lx8o4cs9p51r9uw6co1_500.gif