Surprising Facts About You

Azpinator

Drinking beer at 17? Now what kind of example are you setting for all the kids here, Tom?! :o

:P

Dude I am belgian. I puked from drinking to much in the hole of a youth house billiart table when i was 14. Boooya! Btw Scots are worse!

Edit: to the young people. You see how I ended up. Dont go there. Be responsible young adults. Your liver will thank you for it.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude I am belgian. I puked from drinking to much in the hole of a snooker table when i was 14. Boooya!

Edit: to the young people. You see how I ended up. Dont go there. Be responsible young adults. Your liver will thank you for it.

Haha I had my first beer when I was 7 or 8. My dad gave it to me when while we were out having a family picnic (he used to drink back then, but he's quit since). There aren't really strict rules about drinking age here in Lebanon.

I guess that's another 'surprising' fact about me :lol:

i'm a fucking auditor

i cant swim

i do photography as a hobby

i almost ran over a cop while i was under the influence and he let me go (and i didn't even have to suck dick)

I used to be an auditor

I can't swim either as I said earlier

I took a photography course at college and I still suck

Cops stop me all the time and never give me a ticket. I just smile and get away with it. I've escaped at least 5 tickets this year just smiling and saying please. ;) Does it count as suck dick?

Dude I am belgian. I puked from drinking to much in the hole of a youth house billiart table when i was 14. Boooya! Btw Scots are worse!

They probably are watching you mate, cause now the goverment wants to ban alcohol before 18..

:Goober:

Surprising fact about me: I've moved like 10 times in my life (too lazy to go count how many times right now). Because of that my accent belongs to no single place, people think I'm a "foreigner" everywhere.

1. Can't swim. Have breathing problem when in the swimming pool.

2. Can't cycle now. Able to do it when I was young.

3. Interested in China history, specifically the 3 Kingdom era.

4. Love cats. :P

5. Am a cat stalker. :Goober:

6. Got slapped by a girl once before. :lol:

1. Can't swim. Have breathing problem when in the swimming pool.

2. Can't cycle now. Able to do it when I was young.

3. Interested in China history, specifically the 3 Kingdom era.

4. Love cats. :P

5. Am a cat stalker. :Goober:

6. Got slapped by a girl once before. :lol:

Good lord you sound well gay

msfat0.jpg

@Special Juan, Cats are very cute, and Jay loving them don't make him gay. The ladies might find it cuter than the kittens themselves :P

Am I the only impressed on how many people here can't actually swim?

And here I thought I was some freaky just because I took 2 years of swimming classes when I was a very small kid - to help with asthma - but still I can't float :P