Surprising Facts About You

Azpinator

My dog just turned a plant up side down.

Ps: you have an open invitation for a game and a smoke. Deal!

I'll be in Ghent during most of the Gentse Feesten, maybe we should meet up^^

If I'm allowed though, last years 'Feesten reglement' stated no ppl from Sint-Niklaas and Holland allowed =(

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me neither, never ever touched drugs either, and never will.

If you need more than booze to have a good time then you have a problem IMO.

I think every drug gives you a different "good time". Besides, people are very unfair with marijuana, it does less harm than alcohol, for example.

Me neither, never ever touched drugs either, and never will.

If you need more than booze to have a good time then you have a problem IMO.

Actually cigs and weed are much less dangerous than alcohol. Actually the human brain has receptors for THC whilst the jag of alcohol comes from the destruction of brain cells.

@, how can you not know Denmark? Shame on you.

Do you remember that tv show 'Sai de Baixo'? Caco Antibes used to say he was from Denmark or Norway? I don't remember.

didn't watch it... so I wouldn't say.

As for the Denmark... ffs will I live it out? I live in a place where there's this giant Swiss Flag because it's a Swiss planned neighborhood, I don't have anything on my fridge except a frigging Switzerland map (I have some freak obsession with Switzerland) and I've seen the flag more times that I didn't in tennis matches because of Roger Federer.

Still I mixed it... who cares, :lol:

I have never smoked anthing in my life:

Weed, normal cigarettes etc.

never had it either, although I don't think there's something wrong with who did or does try those things. Addiction is a problem, experimenting isn't.

I don't think being addicted to alcohol, weed, cigars or whatever is benefiting to health, but to each their own.

didn't watch it... so I wouldn't say.

As for the Denmark... ffs will I live it out? I live in a place where there's this giant Swiss Flag because it's a Swiss planned neighborhood, I don't have anything on my fridge except a frigging Switzerland map (I have some freak obsession with Switzerland) and I've seen the flag more times that I didn't in tennis matches because of Roger Federer.

Still I mixed it... who cares, :lol:

never had it either, although I don't think there's something wrong with who did or does try those things. Addiction is a problem, experimenting isn't.

I don't think being addicted to alcohol, weed, cigars or whatever is benefiting to health, but to each their own.

No of course not, people can do what they like as far as i'm concerned. Just i never wanted to and therefore didn't.

@ how can you find a pic where Ivan is actually that sexy?

All due respect to Ivan, but he normally doesn't appeal to me, but in that avatar of yours, damn it. I keep staring at it :P

In my mind he's modeling in some catwalk

I'm a big fan of Survivor. :ph34r:

@ how can you find a pic where Ivan is actually that sexy?

All due respect to Ivan, but he normally doesn't appeal to me, but in that avatar of yours, damn it. I keep staring at it :P

In my mind he's modeling in some catwalk

Well because it was taken by a legit professional photographer not some deluded retard with an expensive camera. ;)

37516900.jpg

hahahaha

only now I saw the "win me" part of your post, @Stingray

Actually I only said we have a winner, I didn't say I was the prize... but as you see I've already been claimed by the thread opener himself.

Volt, how was your test today, sweetie?

1. I really like blonde girls

2. Blonde girls really like me

3. used to be captain during my playing days (stopped playing youth football because of education)

4. don't like SF movies

5. huge sports fan (all sorts of different sports)

6. can swim and jump into water extremely well :P

7. like politics (but mostly local)

8. am very ambitious and dedicated

9. got slapped by girls multiple times

10. once scored an own goal in the dying moments while we were drawing and lost us the game (was devastated after that even though we would've been out of the tournament with that draw aswell)

11. movies before books

Can't remember any more.