Surprising Facts About You

Azpinator

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can I win you as well? Just asking - informative.

well, I don't know, Mr. Philosopher. Give me your best shot because so far @Peppen wins

And Mr. Swiss I don't know what's your prize as I'm the one who created the thread, ask my lovely, beautiful-Ivan-pictured @

I'd like to thank my mother, my dog, Juan Mata and.. MYSELF, suckers!!! I WON :dance::dance: What do I win? :blush:

cutest post ever. Just won again ;)

well, I don't know, Mr. Philosopher. Give me your best shot because so far @Peppen wins

And Mr. Swiss I don't know what's your prize as I'm the one who created the thread, ask my lovely, beautiful-Ivan-pictured @

cutest post ever. Just won again ;)

Well me and @Stingray have quite some relation so I wouldn't want to... Sorry Sting, but hey, a man's gotta eat :blush:

Yay!!!! I'm already calling my grandparents, they're going to be so proud! :blush:

Mr. Swiss..... No way. DENMARK!!! :angry::rant:

That's impossible :o

Come on, winking is very very easy. I can't believe you can't do it :P

And I snap my fingers better with my left hand even though I'm right-handed.

I'll tell you what. I love to play Truco (Brazilian cards game for those who don't know it) and well I was playing the other day and my partner wanted to combine signals. The zap was supposed to be a wink. I told her I couldn't do it, and I simply blinked with both eyes and she started laughing at the middle of the round. Nobody could stop laughing, then I tried the one eye wink thing. That ruined the game because we couldn't stop laughing.

Seriously, everything that requires the least coordination I fail on. My body is here just for me to exist. I can't do anything with it. It's all about the mind :P

Well me and @Stingray have quite some relation so I wouldn't want to... Sorry Sting, but hey, a man's gotta eat :blush:

Yay!!!! I'm already calling my grandparents, they're going to be so proud! :blush:

FFS, Barbara, not even the mind it seems.

AS a tennis fan I see Switzerland flag more than anything. Also I live in a place that is called Swiss Park, and we have a giant Switzerland flag here, I see it EVERYDAY and I mixed it with Denmark's. FFS, I don't know if it's my eyes or brain that isn't working, but something clearly isn't.

@Peppen.

Go man! Remember my learnings!

:Goober:

-I've wasted 5 years of my life playing hardcore WoW

-While enjoying most kinds of music, classical music is my favourite

-I've wasted about 10k euro on cannabis over the course of 10 years

-I don't like beer

-Used to play CS on the highest level in the early days

-I dont want my country to separate

-I've wasted 5 years of my life playing hardcore WoW

-While enjoying most kinds of music, classical music is my favourite

-I've wasted about 10k euro on cannabis over the course of 10 years

-I don't like beer

-Used to play CS on the highest level in the early days

-I dont want my country to seperate

On number three. I grow. Come over!

A tip. What'cha gon' do if she isn't aware of the mere existence of my country? :(

A good day turned out to be so... so sad :cry::cry:

I know your country!!!!! I just made a small mistake, sweetie.

So Copenhagen is the capital, although some people here don't know it (for it's not up there with Finland, Norway and Sweden) it's still a Nordic country (probably a known fact in Europe, not so much in Brazil), Caroline Wozniacki is from Denmark and that's as much as I can say without using Google.

I know your country!!!!! It made a small mistake, sweetie.

So Copenhagen is the capital, although some people here don't know it (for it's not up there with Finland, Norway and Sweden) it's still a Nordic country (probably a known fact in Europe, not so much in Brazil), Caroline Wozniacki is from Denmark and that's as much as I can say without using Google.

Well then you know more than 90 % of the entire world population. 100 Internets for you, my dear.

@Stingray, when is a good time to visit Ghent? ;)

Well then you know more than 90 % of the entire world population. 100 Internets for you, my dear.

@Stingray, when is a good time to visit Ghent? ;)

You want to come during the Gentse Feesten. Mmmmm. Third week of july!

Ps: also: you gave a guide and place to stay if you want to come.