Surprising Facts About You

Azpinator

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am 23 and have been to 12 countries in the world but the furthest West and East i've been is Gran Canaria and Belgium respectively (purely by chance). They've all been in that narrow band.

I have played rugby with 2 Rugby Premiership players, cricket with an England international and football with (also friends with) the lead singer of a band that's been played on radio 1 and have performed on the main stage at the Reading and Leeds festival.

Dropped out of the rat race about 7 years ago but do alright nicely ta!

Love travelling (mainly Thailand and India) and been to India, mainly the same house in Goa, 14 times. Ist time in 1999 spent 7 months with the GF and drove a big old Enfield from Manali right thru to Sri Lanka just getting wrecked.

Which style????

I got my black belt from ECKA, the English Contact Karate Association. I was about 14 when I got it, was super tough, three hours of 'training' on the day then an hours grading after that. Well chuffed I got it. I think I got a B if I remember rightly.

• 2 weeks later...

I sometimes stammer and also repeat words for no reason in a sentence.

I've done my ACL & MCL on left knee at the same time playing football.

I have an identical twin brother who supports Man Utd.

I'm black belt in Karate, Shotokan style.

I love to play beach volleyball.

I played in Croatian Waterpolo wild league for a few years when i was younger.

I have a master degree in GIS (Geographic information systems) and i'm a geography teacher.

I'm very interested in history and politics too.

I have a driving licence for almost 7 years, but I was only 2 times behind the wheel since then.