Surprising Facts About You

Azpinator

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As opposed to warm ice-cream?? o_0 I'm confused........

Are you talking about soft served icecream? I don't like soft serve I like rock solid frozen icecream

I mean cold frozen Ice-cream. I wait a little while till it softens.

Believe it or not but I'm a guy gamer! But that doesn't mean you can hit on me you silly girls. :blush: Don't think just because I'm a guy I won't own you at Call of Halo and Mario Kombat because I will!

Just a few rules for you girls out there if you want to play with me:

1. Don't treat me any different because I'm a guy. I have feelings too you know? Just because I have a penis doesn't mean I'm any different to any of you girls!

2. No jokes please. I know you don't mean anything by it but I might get an erection if you make fun of me too much. I'm a guy I can't control my body. LOL

3. Don't add me to your friends list without asking. I know a lot of guys sleep around a lot but I'm not a a slut, just a guy gamer. LOL

I hate the sun and would rather it be really cold than hot.

Heat is just so uncomfortable least when it's cold you can just wear more clothes. Give me rain over sun any day.

You can take your clothes off, go to the beach to see pretty girls and play sports when it is hot.

...oh wait, you dont have that in England! :Goober:

You can take your clothes off, go to the beach to see pretty girls and play sports when it is hot.

...oh wait, you dont have that in England! :Goober:

We have the beach and pretty girls and sports, and heat. But generally not at the same time.

We have the beach and pretty girls and sports, and heat. But generally not at the same time.

The only one that works without the others is a pretty girl. But I think that is the hardest to find in England! :Goober: