Azpinator

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teach me master.

This may sound complicated but... I have a modem connected to my router. If i press standby, it will disconnect FIFA but as soon as it says connection lost, quickly press the standby button back on like within 2 seconds of it dc'ing then wait about 10 seconds and carry on as normal. It also works if you're 1-0 up early, you can do it and you'll get the 1-0 win.

It doesn't work in vital matches though. If there's 2 games left in division 1 and you need 2 wins and u go 1-0 down and disconnect, although you wont lose the match, it will invisibly take a match away and keep you in the division. Do it before 4 or 5 matches in.

I'm such a noob. Was losing 6-1 earlier against the dirtiest cunt so i dc'd n got the match again lol.

I'm a big fan of Survivor. :ph34r:

Haha, me too. US version, right?

I don't really tell anyone about it, because everybody thinks its just some stupid reality shit, while its actually a very interesting, complex show.

Haha, me too. US version, right?

I don't really tell anyone about it, because everybody thinks its just some stupid reality shit, while its actually a very interesting, complex show.

Yup, haha same here 100%. People either are big fans of the show or don't watch it at all, there's no in-between. :)

Yup, haha same here 100%. People either are big fans of the show or don't watch it at all, there's no in-between. :)

Me too guys! I absolutely love the show haha. Ive seen all seasons twice :lol: But tbh I've disliked the last 10 seasons or so, especially after they introduced Russell, because it all became about how evil he is etc rather than focusing on the strategy of the show. I'm such a sucker for good strategic players. Hate it when they spend the entire episode showing 'drama' like what happened this past season with Brandon, Phillip etc.

When they do stuff like that, it makes it easier to criticize the show, when at its core it's truly a brilliant concept about strategy and game theory.

I edit my posts like crazy! (Mods might know this)

Me too guys! I absolutely love the show haha. Ive seen all seasons twice :lol: But tbh I've disliked the last 10 seasons or so, especially after they introduced Russell, because it all became about how evil he is etc rather than focusing on the strategy of the show. I'm such a sucker for good strategic players. Hate it when they spend the entire episode showing 'drama' like what happened this past season with Brandon, Phillip etc.

When they do stuff like that, it makes it easier to criticize the show, when at its core it's truly a brilliant concept about strategy and game theory.

Exactly, I think the newer ones are not as good as the older ones because there's too many fame-whores on it lately. And the idea of constantly bringing back people is tiring.

1- The best FIFA 13 player is Algerian, no shit.Im a true FIFA addict, Division 1, won it 8 times in 12 participation, I love the game a lot, never got bored when I was playing offline, now that i'm playing online make it even special.

2- I still dont know what I want to be in the future, and i'm 18.I love football a lot, but in my country you cant do things related to football without knowing a lot of important persons.So I'm still thinking what I want to be in ten years, its pretty scary at times.

3- I'm always excited when a Chelsea game is about to start and I celebrate goals like José Mourinho.Even if its a preparation match, I love to watch every minute of our games, precious time.

4- @Ollie, you are the type of players I hate tbh, I was like winning 6-1 today and I lost the match.