Surprising Facts About You

Azpinator

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a big fan of Marco Reus and I like Borussia Dortmund very much.
I played football for 3 years for my local team,but I stopped training after knee injury.
I'm a big fan of Fifa 13 and I'm currently playing in 3rd devision on seasons.I love to get small team and to take them to Europe Championships in career.I took AFC Wimbledon and I reached with them Champions League position.(I play on PC and if someone want to play with me,write me)
I can't ride a bike :ph34r:
I love cars and watch television shows such as Top Gear.I watch almost every famous car championships like F1,24 hours of Le Mans,WRC,WTCC and others.
I love athletics too.This is very good sport and I watch it every time if I have free time.And before training football I was near to start training athletics,but I prefered football.I'm very fast at sprinting :cool:
I had trained table tennis for about 2 months :D Still love to play with friends and it's always fun.
I'm bad at talking with nice girls.I'm just confused and I don't know what to talk about :D I'm conversational usually and very funny guy.Maybe it's not so suprising,because I think most of the man are like that,but my friends don't have such problems at talking with nice girls.
And I can swim.(So,so)

Me too. And I also become a master in alien languages.

the more you post here, the more things in common we have.

But I'm way worse than you and @Hutcho because in addition to talking, I sometimes sit on the bed and start an alien monologue because I'm sort of still sleeping but not completely, so it's an ounce short of schizophrenia because for a few seconds I think my dream is real :P

Once my brother told me to shut and go back to sleep and I went, so I'm sort of conscious, but still unconscious. Lately I've been closing my room's door as well (like I already did this a few times in the past year)

PICS OR NOT TRUE.

Please no. :P

I like "Grey's Anatomy" :ph34r:

So do I :P

Sometimes I don't feel like braking when someone does something against the law/stupid in front of me while driving. I want to hit them on purpose so that they can suffer the consequences of being an idiot

Sometimes I don't feel like braking... other times I feel like accelerating and just trashing their car so they can learn their lesson.

I already had been involved in a car chase - something like we see in the movies (sans the flying over trucks, leaving tons of car accidents behind me, and all the over top stuff), a car really chasing another, as going on the other way of traffic, over the walkway ( think I went a few blocks and some short stairs were involved), the grass in the middle of large streets and stuff like that. I was the chaser.

Everyone who knows me, tells me I drive like a man. I take that as a compliment although I'm space challenged sometimes (but never direction challenged)

Sometimes I don't feel like braking... other times I feel like accelerating and just trashing their car so they can learn their lesson.

I already had been involved in a car chase - something like we see in the movies (sans the flying over trucks, leaving tons of car accidents behind me, and all the over top stuff), a car really chasing another, as going on the other way of traffic, over the walkway ( think I went a few blocks and some short stairs were involved), the grass in the middle of large streets and stuff like that. I was the chaser.

Everyone who knows me, tells me I drive like a man. I take that as a compliment although I'm space challenged sometimes (but never direction challenged)

I think you are the Brazilian me and I'm the Trini you!! LOL We are just too crazy. Oh my! the excitement :D I think I'm prepared to do that if someone tries to drive off after hitting my car. Was it something like that?

I think you are the Brazilian me and I'm the Trini you!! LOL We are just too crazy. Oh my! the excitement :D I think I'm prepared to do that if someone tries to drive off after hitting my car. Was it something like that?

*best friends*

No, the guy I went after tried to steal my car... so yeah, I chased him down...

Now the times I wanted to go after people driving like morons, I actually had been able to barely hold myself back. But I see red!!!!!!!

*best friends*

No, the guy I went after tried to steal my car... so yeah, I chased him down...

Now the times I wanted to go after people driving like morons, I actually had been able to barely hold myself back. But I see red!!!!!!!

Hahaha!! You chased a car thief!!!!!! OMG!!

I now remembered I had a 'drive after' experience, it wasn't all that to be called a chase. A taxi driver did a STUPID overtake because he was more hurry than me and clipped my side mirror but kept going. I sped after him (about 15-20 ft) honking my horn for him to pull over.

I used to play the WWE series of PS3 games a lot and created a youtube account that got over 800 subscribers up until 2011.

Haha I had a Youtube channel where I did Visual Effects, action scenes and shit, had 2000 subs and got paid :ph34r: