Surprising Facts About You

Azpinator

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fosters, Kronembourg or Carlsberg usually when i'm out. Stick to Ciders if i'm in. Not the strongest beers but surely enough to get me hung over if i had more than 7 without eating anything.

Another strange fact about me is that i get sleep paralysis. A really freaky thing where u are half asleep/awake and you cannot move or talk until u break out of it. It's the most fucked up thing ever.

Fosters, Kronembourg or Carlsberg usually when i'm out. Stick to Ciders if i'm in. Not the strongest beers but surely enough to get me hung over if i had more than 7 without eating anything.

Have you considered getting pissed on spirits before? E.g. Vodka, rum, amaretto etc.

Try those and let me know if you don't get a hangover.

Too expensive, fuck that. I just went to a pub that was selling San Miguel on tap for £4:15 a pint but yeah i'm sure that would be messy. Got a stag do up in Liverpool in 3 weeks where i'll probably be drinking everything known to man so yes i will get hungover then.

This is one interesting topic :)

- I cried when we lost against Liverpool(2005, Champions League semi-final, I was 11)

- I once lost a bet and walked around in a Liverpool kit for a whole week. Worst days of my life :)

- I have only been twice in Stamford Bridge(2006 and 2013).

- I accidentaly broke my dad's collarbone four years ago

Another strange fact about me is that i get sleep paralysis. A really freaky thing where u are half asleep/awake and you cannot move or talk until u break out of it. It's the most fucked up thing ever.

I don't drink any of those beers because they aren't really popular in Australia. Try a night on VB that'll give you a hangover worth remembering. You literally have to build a tolerance to a VB hangover.

Were you being chased by a mad dog? :P

:lol:

I have cricket training on Friday afternoons and one of the lads was bragging about how is the fastest between the wickets, so we all did a 100m and I finished second out of the whole squad! :D

:lol:

I have cricket training on Friday afternoons and one of the lads was bragging about how is the fastest between the wickets, so we all did a 100m and I finished second out of the whole squad! :D

Do you also have that thing when people underestimate you or act like they're the best thing in the world and you just get ultra-competitive to prove them wrong? It really enables you to push your boundaries :P. I've had that a lot when we had sports at school. I was hell-bent on beating everyone. Especially because I don't look like the most athletic guy I got underestimated a lot :lol:.